Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it! If you search ‘llymlrs emo’ it comes up. Apparently this was before Blogspot and Lookbook etc.

So based on that, why would she be ‘allowed’ this look but not the checkered vans? 🤔
What a mess.
(Yes, I get that she was younger in these photos… it’s still mega cringe)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So it looks like this ‘emo’ phase lasted about 2 months before she evolved into indie lookbook Llymlrs

the strokes aren’t emo 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t follow her in the early days, but to me she looks like a girl who listened the view/ strokes etc not really emo. There was a phrase for it, Indy cindy was polka dot loving girl - I know I didn’t follow her early but she doesn’t seem the sort to have listened to proper alternatives music and loved that lifestyle gone through that embarrassing 14 year old phase of band hoodies, short tutu skirts. DMS , vans backpacks , dice bracelets etc - seems she was more an Indy cindy?
Omg you just reminded me of a band called Hadouken... (Sort of dance/indie)

That girls an Indie Cindy,
Lego haircut and polka-dot dress,
I don't care if she thinks she's indie,
How she's different is anyone's guess.

Reactions: 16
God she’s such a bore thinking she’s the most alternative. She used to talk about her lip piercing all the time. Like you had it for what, a year?! I’ve had (still have) lip piercings for about 15 years (I feel so old) and I never mention them. They are just there. Who cares.
Also not a fan of her badly placed boring tattoo. Can’t wait to see a million of the same boring bikini pic while she’s away.

Reactions: 7
Those boobies are interesting
I think it's more the way the top fits. It seems too narrow and doesn't offer much support. I have similar boobs to her I think as I have a wide back and they're quite spaced out. Can't have a dig on her natural body, but she could get a better fitting top.

Reactions: 9
She seems to go braless / wear not supportive tops more to show off the tattoo. No hate on anyone’s natural boobs. We def can’t all be perky - I am not! But I def don’t think the tattoo is worth it 😂

Reactions: 14
I think it's more the way the top fits. It seems too narrow and doesn't offer much support. I have similar boobs to her I think as I have a wide back and they're quite spaced out. Can't have a dig on her natural body, but she could get a better fitting top.
No digging! My boobs are far from perky anymore - just thinks it's a very unflattering pic/top combo 🥴

Re: her being 'emo', she used to have a 'style journey' vid on her Youtube (I see she's deleted everything though and only has a few 'shorts' up now...) where there were def a few photos of her dressing like that, but I think it was very short lived (maybe when she was like 13/14). When she started college she was def more 'indie', and then obv started her blog at some point during her degree.

I do think she exaggerates cos for the majority of her blog, she was just dressing like other bloggers (very indie/Alexa chung esque). I think she leaned into being more ~alternative again cos she felt it gave her more of a niche and set her apart from other bloggers.

I know this is a recurring question I don't think anyone has the answer to but what does Lily do all day? Does anyone know for certain if she's undertaking any employment/training/education? I find it so odd to see her say she's burnt out due to the incredibly limited amount we see of her day, I imagine she is exhausted or depressed from lack of structure but I struggle to see her as a "busy" person
She did a Graphic Design degree during the early years of her blog. I think she did graduate but said something about how she wasn't inspired by it so never really used it - especially since her ~influencer career kind of took off at that point. I'm surprised she's still making a lot though - I mean she doesn't do Youtube any more so I guess all of her income is from affiliate links?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He boobs look like melted plastic - but like not even because of the fact they’re not perky it’s like her skin is too smooth and almost shiny or something I don’t know, it doesn’t look like really skin 🤣

• Haha
I don’t care what her boobs look like, but they certainly do seem to start higher up her chest?

Reactions: 2
Can we have some screenshots please? I must know where I stand on whether llymlrs from 2009s boobs are pert or saggy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, I’ve just started using Vinted and guess who’s on there…
Obviously she’s taking the photos to show the clothes but they feel so different!
Cracking up that she's written 'as seen on llymlrs' on one of the dress descriptions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cracking up that she's written 'as seen on llymlrs' on one of the dress descriptions 😂😂😂
NO…. Really? Oh god 🤭

Yeah I agree with others you can’t do much about the body shape or anatomy you’re blessed with but she most definitely chooses the wrong swimwear for her body shape. She’s a size 12 and looks in great shape in most of her clothing but the bikinis she chooses just do nothing for her. Plus they’re SO boring, plain black big nappy pants? Don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.