Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must actually leave the house then, to have a boyfriend. I'd much prefer to see a bit of her actual life looking happy, rather than just grubby ebay necklaces and a corner of her bedroom with an orange filter on it.

Reactions: 13
Guys the bf has made an appearance and like 3 slam dunk pics
Yep, but now deleted! Very weird! Is she embarrassed or something?

When I saw this story I thought she’s defo been stalking her own tattle thread :LOL:

Reactions: 2
She is a bloody weirdo putting it up and deleting it 5 minutes later. He looks normal! Lol

Reactions: 8
Is she doing a Colleen Rooney where she posts something for 5 mins, sees who's viewed it and then comes on here to see who has commented on it 😂

• Haha
She’s boring me now posting stuff then deleting it. Also she deletes the stuff people might actually like to see - her day to day life! But keeps the boring beggy tit about curling tongs.

She overthinks everything and seems obsessed with curating this very specific online presence that isn’t even doing her any favours - it’s boring.

she deletes the stuff people might actually like to see - her day to day life! But keeps the boring beggy tit about curling tongs.
The curling tong things is funny as well, as she specifically says she doesnt want the dyson airwrap because it gives "too sleek" of a look. Hello?? Everyone is using it to get bouncey wavey flippy blown out hair, literally what Lily is always after with her wonky fringe. All she would have to do is hold it in place and it does all the work, no extra movement to irritate her arthritis. Probably hurting from lack of Asos aff links and cant afford it now!

Reactions: 8
I'm quite sure she's under 5'4 but I can't remember why I have that impression, I'm always surprised by how short petite dresses come up on her but I think she has a long body.

Reactions: 4
She’s just said she’s 5’5! Personally I don’t see a problem with having a short boyfriend 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I saw her at slam dunk and he’s not much taller than her! And she doesn’t smile 😂
Yeah when I worked for a major ecom brand our pr team took her to a festival and said she was so miserable and literally said ‘pretend you’re having fun’ to people she was taking selfies with. Then she slagged us off to the point where we had to ask rewardstyle (LTK) to stop her commissions.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah when I worked for a major ecom brand our pr team took her to a festival and said she was so miserable and literally said ‘pretend you’re having fun’ to people she was taking selfies with. Then she slagged us off to the point where we had to ask rewardstyle (LTK) to stop her commissions.
Wow! Thousands of people manage to pretend to be happy in jobs such as customer service on a daily basis, and she can’t even smile when her work is going to a festival and taking selfies 😬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.