Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ctross03

She knew about Enter Shikari before she was even born. So much so that she'd rather pose for McDonald's photos than see their set.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She basically said she likes asos because it's easy and is delivered quickly but why should she buy from them/share their items if they don't appreciate her work.
She then posted 3 or 4 videos of her showing her outfit which I'm guessing she meant to edit first because she just kept repeating herself and getting really flustered
this is truly wild carry on tbh. The influencing industry is gonna destroy itself in the end because influencers are becoming increasingly unhinged, Alexandra Stedman was going on about all her free content too… so what should shops start charging us lest we get inspired by the product imagery or mannequins in store? Should we pay to use shops’ websites? Like you lot are just sales ppl and peer marketeers, at the start of monetised Insta you had a shred of integrity as you’d share things you were genuinely using or love but now it’s pay per share. It’s pathetic and the demise of influencer marketing can’t happen soon enough tbh.

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
Did she just call herself IcOnIC in those stories about her basic af outfits from 2010? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

stormsilver

She’s the only person that can wear a different outfit every day of the week and yet It feels like she’s been in the same one for 5 months, it really is ‘the same but different’ and ridiculously boring 😩

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
DA181880-C229-40FC-B968-37B1E96EBBA0.png
I
Is she taking the absolute PISS with this post?
To me this just highlights her absolute lack of self awareness Jesus Christ.
All you do is gate keep.. oh you like a band I like? I LIKED THEM BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT TOGETHER AND THEY ONLY HAD ME AS A FAN I WAS THEIR ONLY FOLLOWER FOR AGES UNTIL THEY BECAME MAINSTREAM..

Wtf she is chatting on about with misogyny? I have NEVER felt like a man has taken the piss out of me or made me feel stupid or quizzed me on a bands drummed because I said I like a band they like? It’s usually like “ah cool..” 😂.
I always used to go out to alt / rock clubs when I was younger and never felt “judged” because I didn’t dress in a certain way. No one gives a fuck about you Lily. God the self importance is too much.

It’s blatantly because she’s wearing an Iron Maiden shirt and someone asked her a question like “ah cool you like iron maiden what’s your fave album?” and she couldn’t answer because she doesn’t know any 😂😂. So now she’s got triggered looooollll.

she hates not feeling like the MOST alternative / QUiRkY gyal in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lotus101

VIP Member
Anyone else think she could probably do a lot more ??
Like if she changed her content to living life in her 30s, living in a house share etc not being married or having kids and whatever the normal “expectations” are when you hit 30.

She’s just stuck in time. Nothing she uploads, talks about, shares has changed in over 10 years like obviously your life must have changed a little bit in that time man???

A haul? An OOTD? An aff link?
Like come on mannnnnnn. These are okay as the odd vid now and again but it’s all she doessss.

Lotus101

VIP Member
It’s so weird. If I was wearing a band top and someone asked me what my fave album was I wouldn’t assume they were testing me.. I’d think they were striking a conversation and just tell them. She’s so paranoid!
It’s blantantly because she couldn’t answer a basic question when someone tried to make a convo so now she’s triggered 😂.

How can our scene queen, inventer of emo, trend setter of all alternative fashion on Instagram, inventer of ombré hair & wearing doc martins not be able to answer a simple questions about an ✨alternative / rock ✨ band?

She’s literally the only person I know who “gate keeps” anything… still living like she’s 18 it’s so boring.

• Haha
It’s been a bit quiet on this thread but I’ve just seen that ASOS are stopping their affiliate commission from next Wednesday - what will Lily do for money?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

barryjones

VIP Member
Absolutely. She’s slowly getting what I call ‘generic face’. Where women all get the same extensions, puffy filler and lip injections. I think filler can be done really well/subtly but Lily is really going for the overdone look.

• Sad

85duckpuddle

*R.E. Asos

Well yeah, except they suddenly weren’t your favourite brand anymore and suddenly had shoddy quality items and poor stock levels when they changed their affiliate links so you couldn’t make a penny off them anymore :LOL:

but now they’re paying you and there’s lots of ££ involved they’re your favourite brand ~the only brand ever~ again

sick to death of influencers and their huge lack of integrity and arrogance to think we’re all too stupid to notice what they’re doing

Attachments

• Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
5 ways to wear band merch. Seriously. And it’s just a T-shirt.
Im laying in bed dreading getting up for my corporate job and this dickhead thinks wearing a iron maiden T-shirt with 5 different jackets qualifies as content. Kill me.

• Haha

snarkvark

VIP Member
Give it a rest! No one cares who was first and it's not as if people weren't posting very similar content around the same time. We don't even know if she was the first one she was just one of the nire popular ones. And I'd bet money that other girls looked very similar to her around the same time, they either just weren't posting on the internet or weren't as known.
The reason why lily was so popular was because she was the literal embodiment of every single trend everyone was into. she has the "disco pants," the ombre hair, the stick on nails, the hipster style. she wore every single trending item of clothing as soon as it was popular. she looked like a walking talking tumblr post. that's why she was popular. not because she was original or had unique style. literally the opposite!

lily has always thought of herself as being a trend setter. but all of her success has come from dressing so on-trend it's painful. that's obvious when you look back at her old outfits. they're all so dated it's cringy to look at.

• Heart

hmsizzle

I heard he woke up and asked her which docs she finds the easiest to break in.
These comments are killing me.
I’m sure I’ve shared it before here, but I was working for a very well known fashion etailer and she was affiliate linking when bad mouthing us because she couldn’t get some pjs next day because we were moving the warehouse. We cancelled all the commissions and she didn’t mention them for years until about a year ago.

• Haha

85duckpuddle

Sorry but what on earth is that Doc Martens reel.... "THE FEMININE URGE TO WEAR YOUR DOCS DESPITE NOT BREAKING THEM IN YET"

So many questions. How does one "break them in" without actually wearing them then?

I myself have Docs and have never needed to wear them in... is this a thing? Or are people just squeezing their feet into shoes too small?

What is this so called "feminine" urge, what even is that?

Also, this reel is 10 seconds of her sitting on the floor tying her laces. Is that content now? She gets actual REAL money for this? F**k me I went so wrong in my life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

hmsizzle

Why is Lily buying a hammerfall t shirt lol
ETA; okay so I didn't see the rest of her stories, why would you wear a band t without knowing the band? This isn't even about gatekeeping, that band could hold god knows what offensive views or associations and she'd have no idea. (Thankfully I think the only thing hammerfall is associated with is nerds)
Oh god that whole series of posts was so cringe. I do believe you should only wear a band tee if you know the band. I’m not about gatekeeping, but how odd to wear a random band tee? I feel like wearing random ones totally goes against what she usually says and posts. Seems the price of her beliefs is about 15% commission.

• Haha