Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
If Jade’s baby had been delivered by the stork wrapped up in a beige blanket with a Lumi attached to it, she would still have managed to write a 15 page woe is me story about it, cos that’s just who she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This absolutely astounds me. We got the bedroom furniture for ours when i was about 6 months pregnant - we knew he wouldn't be in there until he was 6 months or so anyway but we wanted it all ready anyway! She's on another planet for sure.

We used a travel cot in our room from when he was 3 weeks old until we moved him to his room at 5 months (oops don't call the mum police...) as he outgrew his moses basket very quickly, the cot was too big to put in our room and he just settled better in the travel cot with more space, but when we moved him he went into his actual cot and there were no issues. I often wonder how Jade manages to get through life, i really do.
Jade makes out she's such a caring person but she's really not. She's only concerned with how SHE feels about a situation. When you break down the stuff with her grandparents, it's not about them at all it's all about how she is affected. She complained about her wedding, complained about her honeymoon. Complained that she likes to make an effort for people but what she receives back isn't good enough or enough effort. Now she has a baby it's exactly the same. All she cares about is how things make HER feel and what SHE likes. She's not even willing to put her baby first. Absolutely shocking behaviour she needs an intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Sounds like my sister in law. Went to her house one day and she had a whole photo collage of pics of my son on her wall…… I didn’t give her any of the pictures 😳
I once went round to a work colleagues house before a night out, she had a picture of my husband holding our new born son in a frame.😂😂😂😂 I don't post on Facebook anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Someone take one for the team and read her birth story then post the best bits please 😂😂
Short version:
Failed induction > waters broken > episiotomy > forceps.
Same as millions of women every day.

Long version:
Baby wouldn't come.
Everything doctors advised to encourage him along, she wasn't sure of and couldn't make a decision. She didn't know what to do. She cried and stared into space. They kept pushing her for a decision on whether to have her waters broken/have a c section and she didn't know what to do. So she did nothing and cried and stared into space.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

#ad#aff

VIP Member
What in the hell..? Asked to post a photo of her at her happiest and she posts her clipping her grandparent’s nails?! Erm beb what about your wedding? Your CHILD?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She’s sharing more about her sisters baby than she ever did her own.. she absolutely had gender disappointment and hid him till she could get over it

Reactions: 19

#ad#aff

VIP Member
River’s party looked shit tbh. Unless of course you like balloons the colour of your colon, then a roaring great time.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
River’s all beige 1920s war refugee outfits are so stupid. Put him in something fun and colourful ffs.

• Haha

CodyJ89

The birth story. All I can say is wow. She’s thick as shit isnt she? 3 weeks overdue, work that one out?

edit. Rods birthday is in February. So how the fuck could the baby be born on the same date as his birthday in May? Does she mean the 8th? Shes is so immature and juvenile it hurts my head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Health visitor again? She must be on their radar if they keep coming

They ain't there for a tea and a blether Jade beb they're obviously worried

I've only met my health visitor once and never saw her again

Youarewelcome

I always think River looks like a Victorian child 😂 he’s a beautiful little boy, but she dresses him horrendously! I wish this insta-celeb wannabe trend of everything in shades of beige would just die already.
Someone on here once said she dresses him like an evacuee and I was howling 😂

• Haha

ttg111

Anybody have the link or know what h&m leggings these sad influencers rave about? O dont want to be an absolute cunt and ask them 😂😂😂
Seamless Sports tights

There you go, I’ve worn them for a while and for actually working out -gym, Pilates etc and they are very good. Don’t forget to buy some new balance and an oversized sweatshirt with some American city name on though so you can look the part.

• Haha