Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid will be 18 by the time she decorates his bloody room. Wonder what colour his door will be 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone take one for the team and read her birth story then post the best bits please 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Someone take one for the team and read her birth story then post the best bits please 😂😂
BASICALLY….

She’s a knob. He was born 3 weeks late. Episiotomy and forceps. She’s still a knob. Loads of doctors told her she needed a section. She didn’t want a section. She didn’t want to be examined. She’s a knob. Hated being on her own in hospital (I get this, therefore at this point she is not a knob). Some doctors and midwife’s were lovely. Some were not. She’s a knob.

i think that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Short version:
Failed induction > waters broken > episiotomy > forceps.
Same as millions of women every day.

Long version:
Baby wouldn't come.
Everything doctors advised to encourage him along, she wasn't sure of and couldn't make a decision. She didn't know what to do. She cried and stared into space. They kept pushing her for a decision on whether to have her waters broken/have a c section and she didn't know what to do. So she did nothing and cried and stared into space.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus this flipping woman can find fault in everything & her bloody birth story proves it. Every point she makes she's rattling on about something that makes her hard done by, she's got no get up & go in any area of life so ironic that translated to the birth of her child.

Reactions: 12
I am confused why she found it ‘so weird’ that a delivery driver dropped her package at the door then left without taking to her - this has been the way for two years with covid so it’s certainly not ‘weird’ anymore.

Her birth story I think explains alot of her post partum experience. She didn’t properly research birth so didn’t know all the possible outcomes and what her preferences would be. She just wanted the instagram perfect experience and assumed she’d get it, so when things weren’t progressing and she needed to decide on next steps she had no idea what to do as she hadn’t even thought about it. Had dhe researched she wouldn’t have struggled as she or Rhod would have been able to express her preferences - eg Would she be willing to try forceps or would she prefer to go straight to csec. She most certainly has post birth trauma and PND, which I hope she’s getting support with.

I think Jade is a perfect example of someone that needs parenting classed. She wants to be a great Mum and she loves her child - she just doesn’t have the knowledge or ability to find appropriate information or natural instinct on how to raise him. This isn’t a dig - we all come from different walks of life and experiences.

Reactions: 15
At least we al know now he was born the 10th May.. but god he is almost exactly 2 months younger than my little one and even at 10 months old he had more character than her little boy.. he’s so under stimulated it’s unreal.

Reactions: 3
Did she even realise that she had to push? I can't subject myself to her birth story it already sounds too much to cope with

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get how the NHS let it go on for nearly 3 weeks. Well so she says 🙄 probably more like 16/17 days overdue but she's classed it as 3 weeks. I got 17 days and they apologised for failing me, letting it go on for so long

I don't get how the NHS let it go on for nearly 3 weeks. Well so she says 🙄 probably more like 16/17 days overdue but she's classed it as 3 weeks. I got 17 days and they apologised for failing me, letting it go on for so long
It sounds like they were telling her she needed the baby out before 3 weeks but she wouldn’t let it happen cos she just didn’t know how to make a decision. She’s infuriating.

Reactions: 13
yeah it sounds like she spent weeks in hospital trying to make a decision 😩 just went back and checked, she was 40 weeks on 22nd April and River was born on 10th May so 18 days over

also lol at her thinking the delivery man not speaking to her was a proper weird experience 😩😂

Reactions: 7
Not about jade but she was a slimming world account and I’ve totally forgotten her name! (I think I found jade through her back in the day).

She wore a bikini whilst pregnant in front of a Christmas tree with her husband once…anyone know who I’m on about?!

• Haha
Not about jade but she was a slimming world account and I’ve totally forgotten her name! (I think I found jade through her back in the day).

She wore a bikini whilst pregnant in front of a Christmas tree with her husband once…anyone know who I’m on about?!
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 hannah shrinking mummy with her crystal owls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.