Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine longing for a child for years and years, finally fall pregnant and do nothing but moan about it all since his birth. Poor Jade

Reactions: 11
That poor fella has all his private life splashed across IG to strangers. I’d be kicked out the house if I did that to mine. No boundaries whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Pay for River to go to nursery for 1 day a week if you’re so desperate for a break Jade beb! She really doesn’t live in the real world, imagine if she actually had a job to contend with aswell!

Reactions: 8
She’s now said “I was ready to walk out after five hours of waiting. I just couldn’t cope much longer” which indicates to me that she didn’t actually leave, just that she wanted to!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but she really needs to check the definition of birth trauma. I can see her experience was inconvenient and she was clearly poorly prepared for the many different outcomes that are possible with birth, but it’s really didn’t seem traumatic to me, I’m sorry I’m not one to question peoples experience with mental health, but birth trauma seems to be a band wagon a lot of influencers are jumping on!

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t half over egg stuff for drama. “After spending an evening in hospital”… was it not just out of hours basically? He wasn’t exactly in resus was he? If I were her I would be worried about tempting fate. She’s got no idea how lucky she is - she’s healthy, her child is healthy and she obviously isn’t having to contemplate any sort of return to work unlike most mums. And there’s no point in her having a birth debrief as she’s too thick to comprehend anything that’s said to her!

She can’t handle any of her life being anything but sunshine, rainbows and bleeping roses can she? Any slight inconvenience and she’s doing 65 stories witch fitting all over her SeTi. Someone tell her this is REAL life and she isn’t the centre of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1956F838-62C7-4486-8FB9-9BEF84DF4CBF.png

Is she for bleeping real?! “I don’t know what to do”
Ok.
1. Ebay
2. Charity
3. Give away on insta given you have alot of mums following?

Like why the hysterical stories like it’s a life changing decision!!!!!
Wash your fanny and get a grip!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1133736

Ok.
1. Ebay
2. Charity

i watched this thinking what? If you want to keep but haven’t got space, keep the special bits and get it rid like what isn’t working in her brain that makes these things difficult

i watched this thinking what? If you want to keep but haven’t got space, keep the special bits and get it rid like what isn’t working in her brain that makes these things difficult

She always says “I don’t know what to do! What do you guys think?” Like god forbid she actually had to work a real job & put River into nursery/childcare!
I used to be a nanny, the mum used to cry on her journey at leaving her baby. But she had no choice as they needed the money to keep the house!
She is not on this planet, she absolutely doesn’t realise how bleeping lucky she is!

View attachment 1133736

Ok.
1. Ebay
2. Charity

The thing that made me laugh about this is full to the RIM😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good god how has she got that much money to spend on a jumper!

Any idea what her husband does for a living?

Reactions: 3
BEE35244-2CD0-4754-8252-79279CD51225.png

Can barely bleeping see her?! Is this part of the plan? Watch out…
Next thing you know she will be offering 5% off laser eye surgery 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.