Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little one is 19 months and i'll hold my hands up and say I like to dress him a bit trendy and a bit quirky and i don't like a bog standard jeans and a paw patrol tshirt. But she dresses him absolutely awful. Poor bugger

Reactions: 8
She’s sharing more about her sisters baby than she ever did her own.. she absolutely had gender disappointment and hid him till she could get over it

Reactions: 19
My little one is 19 months and i'll hold my hands up and say I like to dress him a bit trendy and a bit quirky and i don't like a bog standard jeans and a paw patrol tshirt. But she dresses him absolutely awful. Poor bugger
guessing you put him in colours though? Poor river is permanently in a sepia photo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the hell..? Asked to post a photo of her at her happiest and she posts her clipping her grandparent’s nails?! Erm beb what about your wedding? Your CHILD?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's going on a free holiday all because of an insta account founded by her weight loss. duck I hate the world we live in sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her little boy is gorgeous but he’s really feminine looking and how she dresses him. I would think he was a girl if I didn’t know otherwise. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but may get harder when he gets to school age

Reactions: 1
I haven’t been on my ‘weight loss insta’ properly in a few years so I don’t keep up to date with all the ex slimming worlders or weight loss accounts anymore and completely forgot about jade! Last time I looked she was pregnant! What’s the update with her? Does she still work for the supermarket and does she still go on about how little money they have? I’m only curious as I noticed the set up they had for their little boys birthday and *i think* her sisters baby shower which seems like she organised?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been on my ‘weight loss insta’ properly in a few years so I don’t keep up to date with all the ex slimming worlders or weight loss accounts anymore and completely forgot about jade! Last time I looked she was pregnant! What’s the update with her? Does she still work for the supermarket and does she still go on about how little money they have? I’m only curious as I noticed the set up they had for their little boys birthday and *i think* her sisters baby shower which seems like she organised?
She doesn't work anymore, she's an MLM hun shilling the Lumispa and associated products... so probably raking it in compared to working at George. Husband still has hair that looks like a wig. She's still unhealthily obsessed with her Nan. Dresses her poor boy in beige Victorian era clothing everyday..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't work anymore, she's an MLM hun shilling the Lumispa and associated products... so probably raking it in compared to working at George. Husband still has hair that looks like a wig. She's still unhealthily obsessed with her Nan. Dresses her poor boy in beige Victorian era clothing everyday..
She also spent her nine months pregnant doing absolutely no research whatsoever and subsequently went 3 weeks overdue (according to her), naturally had the most traumatic birth anyone has every had and at last check didn’t have a crib for her son yet and has taken him out of the house by herself twice since he was born

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also spent her nine months pregnant doing absolutely no research whatsoever and subsequently went 3 weeks overdue (according to her), naturally had the most traumatic birth anyone has every had and at last check didn’t have a crib for her son yet and has taken him out of the house by herself twice since he was born
Also River (her son) has never seen a colour in his life. He only wears shades of beige. Even at his first birthday party he had beige balloons.

Yes jade they are old news.. people shared those bars around June time she’s catching on now ffs so boring

Reactions: 2
Sorry crap screen shot and I cba to have the volume on her stories but is she pregnant?
She’s talking about how she needs to start slimming world again as it’s the only thing that worked for her. She’s so busy looking after other people to make food for herself. She said she makes bad choices - she was at her sisters helping her look after the baby and she ate 2 hobnobs. Her grandma only eats when jade sits down with her to eat.
If she’s so busy then finding time to prep crappy slimming world food is not going to help. Just calorie count hun. 2 hobnobs is 160 calories but slimming world is approx 4000 syns 🫣😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s talking about how she needs to start slimming world again as it’s the only thing that worked for her. She’s so busy looking after other people to make food for herself. She said she makes bad choices - she was at her sisters helping her look after the baby and she ate 2 hobnobs. Her grandma only eats when jade sits down with her to eat.
If she’s so busy then finding time to prep crappy slimming world food is not going to help. Just calorie count hun. 2 hobnobs is 160 calories but slimming world is approx 4000 syns 🫣😞
She'll probably do slimming world to try and boost her Instagram account because that's how she gained followers in the beginning

Is it any surprise that the kid isn’t saying a single word yet? To talk kids need to be stimulated and given experiences and it doesn’t seem like he’s getting those!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree she’s only going to do SW for the followers and content as apart from her Nan content and skin tit she has the personality of a piece of paper

Reactions: 5
I'd be concerned if river isn't responding to his name by age 1. Not asking Instagram but speaking to a professional as to whether it should be a concern or not.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.