Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ We’ve been out today …. To the pond !!! And we sat in the cafe ….. the CAFE !!!! “

ffs would think she had taken river away from the weekend lol

Reactions: 4
Jade saying she has Not bad time to wash her hair that is covered in sick …. Whilst she is sat on her ass talking on her stories 🤯🤯🤯🤯

also here she goes with the can anyone recommend a spa break?? Another one without google or trip advisor 🤯🤣🤣 beg beg beg

and the eye brows wtaf

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand when they pretend they barely have time to wipe their ass, yet proceed to create 100 Instagram stories.. there’s where your times gone hun, uploading bollocks to Instagram that no one gives a shot about.
How about stop sitting on your lazy ass and wash your stinky Fanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the birth story? I saw her post or story saying it was pending but nothing since

Reactions: 3
Maybe harsh but River looks a bit odd. He just kind of stares and his mouth is always hanging open. I’ve got a wee girl a similar age who seems miles more advanced (and I’m not one of those ‘my child is a genius’ types- she took a while to sit/ crawl but then walked early).

Maybe harsh but River looks a bit odd. He just kind of stares and his mouth is always hanging open. I’ve got a wee girl a similar age who seems miles more advanced (and I’m not one of those ‘my child is a genius’ types- she took a while to sit/ crawl but then walked early).
he is understimulated that’s why, poor boy 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 5
His little life has only involved things that are beige, no outdoor stimulation and just left to lie down all day long. Poor lad. The first year with a baby ( granted can be hard for some people) but should be such a lovely year! Outings, and lots of new exciting things! He’s experienced nothing except watching his mum grow those bastard hairy caterpillars on her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any one else following these stories?!! What a ramble…..She has a friend?! She needs all of instas approval to go to therapy?!! Her cousin has / is something or anything then more rubbing of her face with the bloody vibrator….. lost!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says she only has her eyebrows done, that’s all she does for herself at the moment… 🤨 does she not have her hair and nails done as well?

Says she only has her eyebrows done, that’s all she does for herself at the moment… 🤨 does she not have her hair and nails done as well?

Hair, nails, lip filler, new clothes, all the face vibrator shite….. but yeah absolutely jade beb. Just your brows 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
Are we really supposed to believe that shes bought all that #af clothing tat she reckons shes ordered???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.