Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polka dot

to be fair he’s only 16 months old - a good few years left in a cot. The longer they are in a cot the better in my eyes 🤣🤣 unless they learn to climb out
Exactly, my eldest was climbing out by 18 months. Not that I think R has the spirit to do that.

Offish

VIP Member
Unexplained infertility is when the routine tests done all come back as fine, so they determine that no problem can be found - therefore you ‘should’ be able to get pregnant without any intervention. That’s where the unexplained part come from, and they seem it as infertility as you have been trying to conceive for longer than a specified time (usually 12 months).

lIt’s actually alot harder to get pregnant than we are told during sex ed at 15 years old. There’s a HUGE number of things that have to align to fertilise, then implant an egg, nevermind for it to be a viable pregnancy. However, I suspect Jade just wasn’t have sex that often or at all some months. They obviously don’t ask the ins and outs of how often and at what point of your cycle you do the deed, plus it’s easy to lie also.
It surprises me that they then choose to call it ‘infertility’, when (as you say yourself!) she probably wasn’t giving it much go! She didn’t have IVF did she?

lavenderfield88

And she’s not a size 12 either despite what she thinks! If anyone ordering those H&M oversized sweaters and fills a size L like she does you are not a 12 either. These lumi huns must all have magic mirrors cos Rebecca Lamb thinks she’s a size 10!! 😂
I’ve got one and I’m a small and I’m a 10/12 and it’s very baggy on me

There’s no way she’s a twelve too
She’s got some chunky legs!

Last edited:

Offish

VIP Member
She’s lost weight for sure… but I don’t know why she’s saying she’s a 12. Ain’t no way. - 14-16 maybe. There’s nothing wrong with that at all but why lie?!

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
No IVF due to pthe problem they had… I could be being completely naive but how does that make sense?
She has said not eligible - so I am thinking that means not able to have it for free. You have to meet certain criterias ro get it for free which can vary from area to area. If paying there isn’t a circumstance I can think of where it wouldn’t be possible if you are still able to concieve naturally (which I am assumed is what happened with River by what she’s said).

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Ah no offence meant, I personally can’t stand it although it’s not as bad as Mom but again, personal preference.

Doesn’t take away from the fact that she’s still a massive twat lol

conrea37

VIP Member
Anybody have the link or know what h&m leggings these sad influencers rave about? O dont want to be an absolute cunt and ask them 😂😂😂
Just put ribbed leggings into the search and they’re about 12.99. Mine are see through but I have big legs and hips but they fit pretty good so long tops for me

Those are the ones I know of anyway!

MrsA

Jade has all the same symptoms I had when I had covid. It’s very infectious again at the moment and it doesn’t even look like it’s crossed her mind that it could be covid. However they did go to soft play and my kids get ill every time we go to soft play so who knows.