Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been harping on about decorating his room for over a year…and she’s done nothing in there 😂😂😂. It’s plain and empty 😂

Also, each to they’re own on transition from cot to bed…why put your baby in a travel for over over a year and then get a cot?!

Reactions: 5
No jade, his outfit isn't cute today, nor is it anyday🥴🥴 dress him like a boy from the 2020s, not the 1920s😡 poor kid!!

Reactions: 10
So before she went away she’s filming herself trying on clothes saying she’s a 12/14 (in your dreams) now the clothes have come back and she’s trying them on and they all fit. Especially the blazer that she ordered in a 16!! Why on Earth if you think you are a size 12 do you order a size 16?? Oh yes I know cos you are a bloody size 16 but in denial and lie about it! She’s another Rebecca lamb this one! It must run in the face sander family they are all compulsive liars.

So before she went away she’s filming herself trying on clothes saying she’s a 12/14 (in your dreams) now the clothes have come back and she’s trying them on and they all fit. Especially the blazer that she ordered in a 16!! Why on Earth if you think you are a size 12 do you order a size 16?? Oh yes I know cos you are a bloody size 16 but in denial and lie about it! She’s another Rebecca lamb this one! It must run in the face sander family they are all compulsive liars.
Yeah, she's got a little bit of chunk to her, which is no bad thing! But she needs to start buying clothes in the size she is, not what she wants to be (I say this as a size 20 heffer) Also, every single one of those outfits she tried on was AWFUL.

Why on earth would you dress your child in knee high socks, pants (essentially!) and a thick cardy?? He must be cold!! Bet she hasn’t got her legs out 🙄

Also, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her figure but that girl is not a 12, no fucken way

Reactions: 9
I always think River looks like a Victorian child 😂 he’s a beautiful little boy, but she dresses him horrendously! I wish this insta-celeb wannabe trend of everything in shades of beige would just die already.

Reactions: 10
I always think River looks like a Victorian child 😂 he’s a beautiful little boy, but she dresses him horrendously! I wish this insta-celeb wannabe trend of everything in shades of beige would just die already.
Someone on here once said she dresses him like an evacuee and I was howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she says she “now” narrates everything, e.g. says “up” when he wants lifted? Now? As in when he’s been on this planet a whole 16 months or so? How did she not know to talk to her kid? She should’ve been doing that since he was tiny! Poor little lad is going to spend his life behind his peers trying to play catch up all because his mother is an idiot!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Save yourselves the 10 mins of your life and don’t listen to her absolute waffle in her car, all she said is she cares for her nan and no one knows… pretty sure we all knew so what you mean is no one gives you any credit for it

Reactions: 12
Save yourselves the 10 mins of your life and don’t listen to her absolute waffle in her car, all she said is she cares for her nan and no one knows… pretty sure we all knew so what you mean is no one gives you any credit for it
She does my head in with the grandparent stuff, she's so lucky she has the time to spend and look after her nan and to also of had her grandparents to the age has/did The way she harps on you'd think she's the only person to have ever had them.

Reactions: 12
It is a bit sad if she's saying she 'only shows snippets of the good days' on Insta - and the things she shows are giving nan a pedicure loool.

I wonder who's having River on her nan days.

Reactions: 3
I'm glad Jade beb put that chat as a highlight better than a sleep aid app that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s really telling that she doesn’t smile in a boomerang of her holding her son yet she’s smiling in the selfie with her niece….

• Wow
I think it’s really telling that she doesn’t smile in a boomerang of her holding her son yet she’s smiling in the selfie with her niece….
Definitely, she hid away for months when she had river but is all over posting her sisters baby

Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious she wishes he was a girl. Those boots are girls boots and she dresses him in such girly clothing

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.