Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People from the valleys say butty meaning "friend" the Welsh valleys take some getting used of 🤣 jade is one of the stranger ones for sure 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok it’s official. That poor boys b day is the saddest thing ever. It’s literally an exact copy of Cary’s busy bees little girls…. I actually think it’s cruel and would have cost a fortune.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So she spent a small fortune to take some pics for the gram and didn’t actually have a party? Just spent it in her nans. The sheer delusion blows my mind.

Reactions: 8
Not to sound dead mean like, but why does she constantly share these cringe videos of her gran? Can’t see anyone giving a tit.

Reactions: 9
Her nan’s jazz hands duck me off an all (don’t come for me I know she’s a pensioner)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Erm have I missed something?! Has she FINALLY a got her child a hair chair?!! All that drama and it’s and it’s a £40 Argos one she could have gotten easily without any drama 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.