Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house looks like they've just moved in..she said shes been there what 8 years? How in all them years have you not put some pictures on the walls or have any accessories anywhere?! Its so plain and cold looking!

Reactions: 5
Has she ever said she’s had the little one checked? He really does seem behind

Reactions: 2
Ok I'm probably going to hell, but those Christmas pictures are awful, River looks horrified.

Reactions: 12
I’d hate for someone to refer to my baby as ‘my girly’… stop being so bleeping weird Jade

Reactions: 12
I’d hate for someone to refer to my baby as ‘my girly’… stop being so bleeping weird Jade
my sister in law calls my son “my boy” all the time and has a picture of him as her phone background even though she has her own two kids. Drives me INSANE, it’s weird

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
my sister in law calls my son “my boy” all the time and has a picture of him as her phone background even though she has her own two kids. Drives me INSANE, it’s weird
Sounds like my sister in law. Went to her house one day and she had a whole photo collage of pics of my son on her wall…… I didn’t give her any of the pictures 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sounds like my sister in law. Went to her house one day and she had a whole photo collage of pics of my son on her wall…… I didn’t give her any of the pictures 😳
I once went round to a work colleagues house before a night out, she had a picture of my husband holding our new born son in a frame.😂😂😂😂 I don't post on Facebook anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
WHAT!? Did you say anything?
She was a really strange girl. She completely latched onto me. Always copied my clothes, hair, anything I was doing with my OH, she'd then do with her boyfriend the next weekend. Harmless stuff but annoying.

Then I got pregnant and she was obsessed with calling herself Auntie and talking about how she would come off her pill to have a baby too etc.😳🙄

The photo she had in her house was the only one I'd posted of the baby online so she must have just printed it to have, but it had my husband in so it was totally weird. 😂

I was off work sick with anxiety once (not due to her) and then she also went off sick with anxiety too. She was asking me questions about it (thinking she was just looking for support) I was explaining how I was feeling and what was going on etc. She then basically copied and pasted my words into an email to our manager as if they were hers. Obviously it looked dodgy to work cos I'd already said the exact same things she had said, so we were asked about it and I had to show my manager the texts she'd plagiarised 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not me messaging my sister to ask if me calling her baby ‘my girl’ offends her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.