Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His 2nd time swimming? First time in a shopping trolley the other day.. has she ever taken this poor baby anywhere other than the front room?
To be fair, my 2 year old has never been swimming. But she has been in lots of shopping trolleys :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably why he doesn't sleep. Completely under stimulated.

Reactions: 6
Nicely done Jade beb, advertising the fact that you can pay for the face vibrator on Klarna/PayPal Credit. Paypal credit is horrific for interest rates, my partner has got stuck in what seems like a never ending pit of interest.

Doesn’t matter what debt people get into though if they have their face vibrator right?

Reactions: 8
Where does she get the money for a new car and all these clothes hauls when she doesn't bleeping work?

Also, he's nearly 1 isn't he? He shouldn't be napping at 7am, even if he's up at 5.30.

Reactions: 7
Sleep isn’t that simple though.. my little boy was 1 in March and he has a nap around 9.30/10 and wakes at about 6.30/7 and will nap for like 2 hours

Reactions: 3
Sleep isn’t that simple though.. my little boy was 1 in March and he has a nap around 9.30/10 and wakes at about 6.30/7 and will nap for like 2 hours
No you're right, and every child is different. But waking at 5.30 and napping before 7, means he's not even up for an hour and a half which seems really short to me for his age. I just think maybe he would sleep in later if she stretched his wake windows (Sorry, I have anxiety about baby sleep and researched so much in the early days, so I get a bit ranty about this :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 6
Here she goes with the drama about cars.. someone called it! Automatic is literally the easiest car to drive she is on something

Reactions: 7
How is she wearing / funding armarni foundation?! Genuinely confused by my own life choices RN - i work FT and have a little one, def no armarni for me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
How does she have the money to spend on all these clothes?! I swear she did a h and m summer order only last week. Is she on maternity or am I right in thinking she quit her job?
Also smelling the dogs ears? Wtf? I spat my tea out laughing at that bit 😂

She’s going on about not having any get up and go today… Jade Beb you’ve not ever experienced get up and go in your life. She is the most inactive and boring person alive. Everything takes her hours and she can’t make a decision if her life depends on it. Every day of your life is one of those days Jade.

Reactions: 11
How does she have the money to spend on all these clothes?! I swear she did a h and m summer order only last week. Is she on maternity or am I right in thinking she quit her job?
Also smelling the dogs ears? Wtf? I spat my tea out laughing at that bit 😂
Don’t underestimate the amount the face vibrators will bring in, if she’s further up the the old pyramid now she will be getting more! She will just piss through any decent money she does have trying to carry on being an instahun sheep

I clicked on her stories but clicked back off after one. I just can’t do it anymore, guys. She’s too painfully boring. I’m defeated.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I clicked on her stories but clicked back off after one. I just can’t do it anymore, guys. She’s too painfully boring. I’m defeated.
What you mean you didn't want to see a 1000th video of her using her lumi or droning on like she has the hardest life ever?! 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on dressing the baby like a war time evacuee
I think that the outfits she puts him make him look like he’s got nothing down there the poor kid. I know that sounds odd but it doesn’t even look like there is space for a wet nappy inside these outfits. I think he is going to hate looking back at photos!! I do always wonder what rhod makes of these god awful outfits as well, like when will he stage a colour intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.