Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for her until I remember what a salty, lazy, selfish, sulky overgrown brat she is

She's an absolute nightmare and needs a good kick up the arse. She was a neurotic mess before she had that child, always wanting what youtubers had like a bratty 8 year old, and never wanting to put in any effort to get it!! and now an innocent lad is in the world to conform with her nutty demands.

The Poor kid is who I feel sorry for! The whole family are oddballs who indulge her it's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will regret it one day. When she realises she’s never going to be an insta hun and lumi is going to die off like every other MLM. She will look back at all the baby photos in a few years and reminisce over his first year or two and think WTF was I doing, depriving the child of stimulation and colour in the name of Instagram. What a sad little life Jade.

Reactions: 7
So just in case we never clarified…she was never 3 weeks overdue! 22nd April was her due date as per her instagram post and he was born on 10th May making him 18 days overdue.

Reactions: 6
So just in case we never clarified…she was never 3 weeks overdue! 22nd April was her due date as per her instagram post and he was born on 10th May making him 18 days overdue.

And that wouldn’t have happened if she’d stopped playing silly beggars, put her child first and not been a complete brat about it!!

Reactions: 2
River’s party looked tit tbh. Unless of course you like balloons the colour of your colon, then a roaring great time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god she’s been sent a pressie from face vibrator queen w*anger life through ems eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Least it’s got some colour on it!!

Reactions: 4
River’s all beige 1920s war refugee outfits are so stupid. Put him in something fun and colourful ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck has she put that kid in going around the supermarket. Bloody hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That birthday cake was for her, the pathetic drip. A pink and beige grown up cake for her son's 1st birthday. She's an absolute twit!

It's like she's dressed him in a Build A Bear workshop

She deffo wanted a girl! Poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even the blanket she had for him and pink and green leaves on it. I’m fuming as I had the same one, at least my child’s a girl though! It’s obvious she wanted a girl so badly

Reactions: 6
Shopping butty 🤣 please tell me that was a typo or is this another worldwind situation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.