Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not about jade but she was a slimming world account and I’ve totally forgotten her name! (I think I found jade through her back in the day).

She wore a bikini whilst pregnant in front of a Christmas tree with her husband once…anyone know who I’m on about?!
Not about jade but she was a slimming world account and I’ve totally forgotten her name! (I think I found jade through her back in the day).

She wore a bikini whilst pregnant in front of a Christmas tree with her husband once…anyone know who I’m on about?!
I think she’s hannah_shrinking_mummy now?
Lol she was mad
Think she’s a lumi hun now too 😂😂🥞

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh yes!!! She was forever off work sick! Thank you - I’m off to try and find her on insta 😂😂😂
She had headaches all the time but the owls cured her 🙄 and her daughter looked like she had false teeth. She is now on insta flogging face dildos 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She had headaches all the time but the owls cured her 🙄 and her daughter looked like she had false teeth. She is now on insta flogging face dildos 😬
😂😂😂 the owls and quitting her job after sponging the two lots of maternity pay 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a long drawn out labour but from reading it at no point did it seem like her or the baby were in danger/distress. The way she was going on it about it all this time it sounded like it had been a lot worse!

Reactions: 12
The birth story. All I can say is wow. She’s thick as tit isnt she? 3 weeks overdue, work that one out?

edit. Rods birthday is in February. So how the duck could the baby be born on the same date as his birthday in May? Does she mean the 8th? Shes is so immature and juvenile it hurts my head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It was a long drawn out labour but from reading it at no point did it seem like her or the baby were in danger/distress. The way she was going on it about it all this time it sounded like it had been a lot worse!
Absolutely, she needs to be more grateful that both she and the baby were fine. Some women don’t have that luxury and suffer true trauma. She’s a total attention seeker!

Reactions: 7
Also she’s saying she lost 3 litres of blood? That’s a lot! Like serious post partum haemorrhage amounts.. I’m not sure I quite believe that it was that much.

Reactions: 7
Also she’s saying she lost 3 litres of blood? That’s a lot! Like serious post partum haemorrhage amounts.. I’m not sure I quite believe that it was that much.
I lost 3 litres of blood when my daughter was born and ended up having a good few transfusions and a stay on icu after. I don’t think they’ll just keep you on the normal labour ward after that and I don’t think she mentioned anything like that ( well she could have but her stories are sooo long 😂)

Reactions: 6
I lost 3 litres of blood when my daughter was born and ended up having a good few transfusions and a stay on icu after. I don’t think they’ll just keep you on the normal labour ward after that and I don’t think she mentioned anything like that ( well she could have but her stories are sooo long 😂)
No she didn’t mention any of that, which I’m pretty sure she would NOT have forgotten to mention that I’m sure.
I had early PPH only losing 1 litre and I couldn’t even stand up without passing out for the first 12 hours and had to stay in hospital and have blood test before they would let me go home

Same here, I was in a private room for 4 days before they let me go home.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s normal practice at her trust but I’ve never known anyone go in for an induction and go home with their pessary in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s normal practice at her trust but I’ve never known anyone go in for an induction and go home with their pessary in 🤷🏼‍♀️
I gave birth in the same trust and I had to stay in but maybe Rules have changed..it was 3 years ago!

Reactions: 2
Not sure on her trust but mine will let you go home for the first 24 hours then after that you have to stay in

God. How many sweeps and inductions - could you even be arsed? Should have just had a section Jade beb. Would have been in hospital a lot less time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I think they wanted to keep examining her because they didn’t know if she needed a vet to intervene. Those eyebrows! Human or beast?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they wanted to keep examining her because they didn’t know if she needed a vet to intervene. Those eyebrows! Human or beast?
Reckon it was a mistake or that’s the looks she’s going for??

Reactions: 2
Reckon it was a mistake or that’s the looks she’s going for??
Nope it’s deffo the look she’s going for. If she’s not sanding her face she’s brushing her brows, no wonder she’s not got time to function in normal daily life. Also the rate she’s going with decorating the baby’s room she may as well just get him a double bed and a 40” tv as he will be a teenager by the time she gets around to it. I can’t understand how it after all those hopes and dreams of pregnancy and fertility issues she claims to have had, then to actually get pregnant why on Earth wasn’t his room sorted months ago. Now correct me if I’m wrong but when your pregnant and have a spare room doesn’t your other half get the paint and roller out and get stuck in whilst you order a mound of baby stuff ready to fill the room with? No? Just me then 🤷🏼‍♀️ My baby was born 2 days after River and her room was finished in March last year ready for her to go into when she was 6 months old. That didn’t actually happen until last week as I loved her sleeping in her next to me crib in our room😂 I can’t believe she puts river in a travel cot whilst she lays on a mattress on the floor 🤯

• Haha
I think she's confusing pints with litres. There are about 4.5ltrs of blood in a female body. If you lost 3ltrs you'd be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jade gives me a migraine. She frustrates me so much, how a grown women gets through life being this bleeping naive blows my mind !! Her parents & Rhod are just massive enablers to her pathetic behaviour. I can’t watch her stores without getting rage because she is that infuriating !!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.