Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bought an ex-council house and done absolutely nothing to it other than paint one door pink
Plus when they bought it it would have been dirt cheap in her area. I bet her mortgage is only about £400 a month if that for a 2/3 bedroom house.

The saga of the pink door 🥴🤣🤣 that was hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is River sick so much? Like is that normal? He's way past the age of posseting and spit up but she seems to come on every couple of weeks saying he's thrown up on her...

Reactions: 5
Has she got a dining room table yet?!
I remember we her crying over not being able to afford one years ago! ( but did manage to buy furniture for her dressing room…)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reminds me of year 9 2006, get that maybelline dream matte mousse allllll over ya face 😂
This 😂😂😂😂

Also river NEVER has any toys.

I was scrolling on her account earlier.. she had done a post back in like 2019/20 about how much her and rhod were loving watching virgin river 🫣 I actually hate the name and genuinely thought it was a girls name

Reactions: 2
Has she gone back to do her 2 hours a week in the Asda? Or has she given that up now too?

• Haha
Has she gone back to do her 2 hours a week in the Asda? Or has she given that up now too?
She hasn’t worked there for ages now I’m sure. Probably took maternity leave the moment she got that positive test and never went back.

Great Jade you've faced him outwards (finally) but if you're in changing rooms etc then the BOY needs toys and that to look at. You can't expect him to be occupied with you trying on tit beige h&m hauls
Give him some stimulation please 😢

I say boy because you're convinced he's a "chick" already because of your gender disappointment

Reactions: 3
Insta huns like Jade and Emma have totally ruined H&M in my opinion. I was shopping yesterday and lost count how many girls were in H&M wearing oversized T-shirts ribbed leggings and new balance trainers!!!!

Reactions: 11
Insta huns like Jade and Emma have totally ruined H&M in my opinion. I was shopping yesterday and lost count how many girls were in H&M wearing oversized T-shirts ribbed leggings and new balance trainers!!!!
OMG literally thought the same thing! Sooo boring and bland. Get ya selves in Zara hun and some neon colours or colours for Christmas party!
I actually can’t believe jade in those checked trousers 😂😂🤣🤣

but then the matching outfit looks like pjs to me🫣😂

Reactions: 3
Why on earth do you need your skin washing brush to be connected to your phone! She looked deranged when she was saying how excited she was!

I missed the first round of stories about R’s health visitor review (which I’m guessing is the one year review) but saw some stories yesterday where she said the health visitor asked her if her and Rhod were having sex. I have never been asked that on any visits, she’s definitely on their radar!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she got ‘lifestyle blogger’ on her bio? Does she know what a blogger is? Correct me if I’m wrong but she’s never written a blog in her life!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.