Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen more if this niece than her own child since she’s been born. Very strange

Reactions: 11
Moan moan moan about how busy she is yet most people do what she does and has a full time job. If she put less time into Instagram and her Nan she would know how to play with her son.

Reactions: 11
Health visitor again? She must be on their radar if they keep coming

They ain't there for a tea and a blether Jade beb they're obviously worried

I've only met my health visitor once and never saw her again

Reactions: 18
Health visitor again? She must be on their radar if they keep coming

They ain't there for a tea and a blether Jade beb they're obviously worried

I've only met my health visitor once and never saw her again
Again in less than a month?! I’ve never met mine due to covid then just had calls for the checks since

Reactions: 5
Something is seriously amiss with this chick. I do feel a bit sorry for her but I also want to give her a shake. Some mums have multiple children, no family or partner and are juggling actual jobs. How in the world would she cope? She’s clueless!

Reactions: 6
Has the HV really come to see her again?? Maybe it’s different in wales, but I saw my HV once when my son was born. They must clearly see something is up, whether they have concerns for Jade or maybe it’s Rivers lack of hitting milestones?

Reactions: 6
Some areas in South Wales have schemes that offer extra support with maternity and children in deprived areas. I think Blackwood can be described as deprived in certain parts, but I'm unsure if Jade falls into this category. They are excellent schemes that offer so much education. Someone as dopey as Jade would really benefit. But due to the age of her kid I suspect that she's on their radar and they're keeping an eye on her rather than referring her to ss. It's really weird that the HV is still calling by at his age. They normally leave you alone by now 😳

Has the HV really come to see her again?? Maybe it’s different in wales, but I saw my HV once when my son was born. They must clearly see something is up, whether they have concerns for Jade or maybe it’s Rivers lack of hitting milestones?
I’m in south wales and I’ve had a 6 month review and a 15 month review and that’s it. Next one is 2 I think

Reactions: 4
I live in a flying start area in South Wales and I've seen my health visitor once for all of 2 mins

He doesn't need nursery, just take him the bloody park or to soft play, stay and play sessions. Swimming. It almost feels like she is trying to pass the buck and expecting nursery to step in and help him reach his milestones.

Reactions: 9
He doesn't need nursery, just take him the bloody park or to soft play, stay and play sessions. Swimming. It almost feels like she is trying to pass the buck and expecting nursery to step in and help him reach his milestones.
Exactly! All he needs is maybe a toddler group or similar once a week and some outings to the park etc. Sadly it is probably the case that Jade wants to pass the buck, it would also give her more time to herself to dick about being an Insta hun and her Nan’s bff 🙄. I bet the HV can tell exactly what Jade’s like so she probably knows the kid will get more stimulation in nursery. I’ve worked with lots of HVs before and it is very rare for them to recommend nursery before the age of 2 here unless the child is seriously under stimulated or the parent is struggling, or a combination both.

I’d imagine he’d get two year funding as she claims benefits as her nans carer and hasn’t gone back to Asda, I bet she doesn’t declare anything she makes from insta or the vibrator on the face work

Reactions: 8
So they’ve put her niece in a pumpkin, she looks so uncomfortable, probably can’t even sit up yet 😞 “all for the gram”

• Sad
Does she ever let the babies actual mother hold her?

Mind her sister is too much of a drip to even say to her "Give me back my baby and duck off back home for a few days"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.