Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a post of gun in his little travel cot. Jade…he’s nearly one. Just buy him a proper cot already 😩

Him *

Reactions: 3
cos she hasn’t made her kind up on furniture and the stuff she did want was on FB marketplace and someone else bought it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just buy something else Jade you dick
FFS are you kidding me?! Surely the HV has commented on this 🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
cos she hasn’t made her kind up on furniture and the stuff she did want was on FB marketplace and someone else bought it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just buy something else Jade you dick
What, so she hasn't bought a cot or any furniture whatsoever for his nursery??? 🥺😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s so lost at what to do. She really needs some help and support. She is very fixated on the wrong things and just needs to come offline and sort herself out. I’m really surprised her family or husband haven’t stepped in and given her head a wobble.

Nope she couldn’t see anything she liked. Then she found one on FB and it got sold. Obvs this was told over 11 million stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why not just get a standard cot?! Who’s going to see it? Aslong as it’s safe and comfy for the baby what does it matter? I can’t believe she hasn’t got him a proper cot at nearly one as she hasn’t seen one she liked?! A cots a cot!!

Why not just get a standard cot?! Who’s going to see it? Aslong as it’s safe and comfy for the baby what does it matter? I can’t believe she hasn’t got him a proper cot at nearly one as she hasn’t seen one she liked?! A cots a cot!!
she needs a cot for the gram silly!

Reactions: 1
I understand people having to use travel cots because they are experiencing hard times, living in temp accommodation etc. But for her to neglect her child in this way, just because she hasn't been gifted a pretty set that she likes is just absolutely disgusting!!

Yes a lot of kids refuse to sleep in a cot, but providing your child with their basic needs is the least you can do as a parent! She is quick enough to spend on herself. You can buy a cot for £70 brand new, or a second hand one for like £20. She's absurd. No excuse being ditsy, that child has two parents*! Rod needs to get a grip of his rug and sort her out

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nope she couldn’t see anything she liked. Then she found one on FB and it got sold. Obvs this was told over 11 million stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
This absolutely astounds me. We got the bedroom furniture for ours when i was about 6 months pregnant - we knew he wouldn't be in there until he was 6 months or so anyway but we wanted it all ready anyway! She's on another planet for sure.

We used a travel cot in our room from when he was 3 weeks old until we moved him to his room at 5 months (oops don't call the mum police...) as he outgrew his moses basket very quickly, the cot was too big to put in our room and he just settled better in the travel cot with more space, but when we moved him he went into his actual cot and there were no issues. I often wonder how Jade manages to get through life, i really do.

This absolutely astounds me. We got the bedroom furniture for ours when i was about 6 months pregnant - we knew he wouldn't be in there until he was 6 months or so anyway but we wanted it all ready anyway! She's on another planet for sure.

We used a travel cot in our room from when he was 3 weeks old until we moved him to his room at 5 months (oops don't call the mum police...) as he outgrew his moses basket very quickly, the cot was too big to put in our room and he just settled better in the travel cot with more space, but when we moved him he went into his actual cot and there were no issues. I often wonder how Jade manages to get through life, i really do.
Jade makes out she's such a caring person but she's really not. She's only concerned with how SHE feels about a situation. When you break down the stuff with her grandparents, it's not about them at all it's all about how she is affected. She complained about her wedding, complained about her honeymoon. Complained that she likes to make an effort for people but what she receives back isn't good enough or enough effort. Now she has a baby it's exactly the same. All she cares about is how things make HER feel and what SHE likes. She's not even willing to put her baby first. Absolutely shocking behaviour she needs an intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jade makes out she's such a caring person but she's really not. She's only concerned with how SHE feels about a situation. When you break down the stuff with her grandparents, it's not about them at all it's all about how she is affected. She complained about her wedding, complained about her honeymoon. Complained that she likes to make an effort for people but what she receives back isn't good enough or enough effort. Now she has a baby it's exactly the same. All she cares about is how things make HER feel and what SHE likes. She's not even willing to put her baby first. Absolutely shocking behaviour she needs an intervention.
BANG. ON. 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.