Lifewithjadeedwards #4 Dry as ...., literally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birth wasn’t that traumatic imo, I had an episiotomy and it hurt like fook for weeks after but it was because my son was in distress so…. I’m flabbergasted at what she expected birth to be like

Reactions: 7
I’m sure my choice to have a emergency section and not a ‘natural birth’ has had a lot less consequences to my mental health than the way she seems to be processing everything that she sees as done to her!
I did a week of the trying to be induced and that was as much as I could take she really seems to have punished herself just to say she didn’t take the option she classes as the wrong way out.
Spot on! She kept refusing but seems utterly miserable and traumatised. She did! She needs some help! I don't understand how Rhod and her family are not more concerned.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s not even her birth that was ‘traumatic’ it’s all about the weeks leading up to it, with the choices she was forced to make.

Reactions: 5
She lost so much blood but didn’t need a transfusion duck right off jade

Reactions: 14
It’s as if she’s the only person who’s ever had to stay in hospital after giving birth and she’s calling it traumatic! Yes staying in hospital is tit, and even more tit during covid times as hospital visiting was limited to 1 person the whole time and only a small window but she’s making out her birth was soo bad but it wasn’t! Yes she had an episiotomy, they are very common! She should have just gone with the c-section the first time the doctor mentione it; I bet she would moan less!

Reactions: 8
It’s the “shouting out to stop the beeping” she needs an intervention

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s a total attention seeker and quite obviously embellishes the truth for drama regarding the blood loss etc. And god forbid you found the beeping “triggering” Jade. I bet you people who have heard the sounds of their tiny babies or children (or any loved one) flatlining would teach you a thing ir two about what triggering truly is. She’s absolutely tactless and totally removed from any real problems, the least resilient person I’ve ever come across. I feel sorry for her child as he’ll end up the same.

Reactions: 13
If Jade’s baby had been delivered by the stork wrapped up in a beige blanket with a Lumi attached to it, she would still have managed to write a 15 page woe is me story about it, cos that’s just who she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HOW has this girl not been referred for perinatal mental health support. Surely her family have raised it with her.

Also she’s made a comment about how difficult the first few weeks are with sleep deprivation, unless you have lots of family to help - but she does doesn’t she? Like she always goes on about how close her family are, so surely they were there helping with River?

She’s clearly needed some additional support and therapy for years. She doesn’t deal with change or life events very well. She hyper focuses on the wrong things and doesn’t seem to be able to prepare for any eventualities of the situations that are clearly coming up in her future.
Death, birth, marriage, parenting, honeymoons, decorating, saving money, budgeting, planning.

If Jade’s baby had been delivered by the stork wrapped up in a beige blanket with a Lumi attached to it, she would still have managed to write a 15 page woe is me story about it, cos that’s just who she is!
“And then stalk was like. Flying? Do you know what I mean? I find it hard to talk about. At one point it nearly dropped my lumi. I was like how does this happen to ME?! I found it so triggering. I screamed at the stalk to be careful with my other baby. It’s crazy isn’t it guys?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:unsure: I bought a highchair at 4 months.. Jade beb leaves it til her kid is almost one.

To be fair, you don't HAVE to have a highchair. But it deffo makes things easier

Reactions: 4
Lumi need to hurry the duck up & go bust so Jade can stop pretending she has a job. Seriously does anyone actually have or know anyone that has one?! Because I certainly don't.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s shared pics of him in the high chair. I don’t remember a bumbo.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.