Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Also are all these women in the same cornfield? It looks like it- surprised they don’t accidentally catch some other vapid woman in a floaty sack prancing about in the background 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think you have to book a slot.
Small children in oatmeal sleepsuits can be rented for those who don't have their own.
🌾😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17

grumpycat

VIP Member
Cor I’ve never known someone care so much about changing childminders. He goes 2(!!!!) days a week. If he was there 5 days fair enough but god she’s dragging this out and it’s making her look like a bunny boiler rather than caring sweet woman.

I’ve had a rough time with some family members illness this week and everyone I see her posts I roll my eyes and tell her to fuck off. She offers NOTHING at all. No advice, no feel good, no design inspiration. She’s such a self obsessed over bearing woman who dresses her child awfully and flogs him for a free biscuit.

<and breathe> sorry I had to get that off my chest 😂 That last post tipped me over with the beige filter and caption

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200622-234827.jpg

She's not even holding his hand, she's clutching his wrist to keep him there for the photo.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She’s pathetic. I’m sure most of us all have a shitty ex, that’s why they are exes afterall, but I’m happily settled down with someone else now and I’d never think to mention my ex?!

Also, yes the reflux is sad, my baby had it too, but it doesn’t cross my mind to tell everyone about that either! And some people have many many tougher times with poorly babies. She’s an absolute cock womble and all she wants is sympathy constantly.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get the straw “aesthetic”. A little accent of it can look ok in a room, but everything made of straw? Why is this a trend that’s taken off?? Furniture, hanging it off walls, going out to photograph fields of it, running through fields of it, straw hats, chewing on a piece of straw may be next. There’s even little straw emojis in the bio to show you how much she loves straw 🌾 screams fire hazard to me? #strawworship

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Laled78

Also are all these women in the same cornfield? It looks like it- surprised they don’t accidentally catch some other vapid woman in a floaty sack prancing about in the background 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Imagine going for a walk with your family and spending most of the time asking your other half to film you as if you have no idea you’re being filmed...cringing hell 😂

• Haha

Leopo

“I don’t share too many personal bits on here anymore” hun what?! I don’t even know you personally but I already know all that stuff about you 😂😂
Did you guys know she was on TMO?! She was jilted at the alter??? Her baby had reflux?? She NEVER mentions it 🤷‍♀️.
I got so much second hand embarrassment reading that new post 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought he was a genius?

Also why was she not awfully embarrassed that she had subjected her child to ridicule from strangers. They were laughing at him and her for her terrible parenting choice. Yet she still puts it on the gram?! I don't understand her.

And the video on the boat? He does not want to be filmed while you sit and smile at the camera. He wants a cuddle from his mum because he is tired and quite clearly miserable, she just doesn't get it does she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

grumpycat

VIP Member
Imagine sitting there on a Saturday evening

You catch a glimpse of your sons bike aptly resting against the pink sofa
You think hmmm I better check if it’s in stock because I’m mental and it literally makes no difference to my life of it is or not

KERRR chingggggg

It’s instock! Cue heart palpitations
I can add an aff link for a couple of quid!
Insta babe can rest her eyes tonight

....knob

EDIT wait double whammy aff link AND I can mention a relationship breakdown.
Imagine knowing your meds off by heart 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
The face she gives Adam when he gets in the pool and tries to kiss her 😂

SO TELLING about their entire relationship
Money and attention Beckie. 😐

She's in the baby's paddling pool, videoing herself like a village idiot for the gram.
Where's the baby.....at the childminders?
Wait....they're in the baby paddling pool without the baby? Maybe a gifted hot tub will be next, to go in their garden with gifted grass, gifted swing, gifted bloody everything!!

I randomly looked through her account earlier and spotted this rude reply to a friend of Adams 👀
Manners- the only thing she hasn't been gifted!
20200625_151704.jpg

• Wow
Why does she keep dressing him like that....it’s not cool he looks like an extra from the waltons....I’m expecting him posed on hay bales chewing some straw shortly

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
The about me post made me cringe, as if you talk about being jilted as a ‘facts about me’ post. She’s married with a child now like, move on! It doesn’t make you quirky. It makes you weird.

• Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
The kid always has to look “cool”, she tries so hard. Black ?jean dungarees on such a hot day, why?! Just put him in a T-shirt and shorts and let him be bloody comfortable.

Her Instagram is becoming ridiculous, all these candid photos that are anything but. The biggest try hard ever.

hhhhhh

I can't be dealing with 'Indigo x Next Clothing'.. like he's done a flippin collaboration with them 😂😂 hun they've just sent you some free shorts for goodness sake.

Also sharing posts saying 'Daddy Simon is proud' 🤢 so strange!!

• Haha
  • Sick