Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmt2019

I cringe so bad that she has decided to sit at the back of her sofa for a photo and plonk a vase next to her, just so that she is “insta” ready. What a silly girl she is. Needs to grow up.
Imagine the thought process that goes into this picture...

1. Get essential dead grass as prop
2. a) Get beard husband to be personal photographer OR
2. b) Set up tripod and put camera on self timer and take 100 pictures of yourself until you get the right robotic pose.
3. Spend an hour editing the pictures
4. Add essential sepia filter and try your hardest to rip off Keely Bubsy.
5. Pin favourite comments from the ass kissers who are also desperate for some IG affirmation.
6. Make sure you comment back on all the comments to make your ‘comment count’ number double and pretend that you are liked (when it’s actually just comments from your mum and other desperate try hards!):LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Limoncello

The about me post made me cringe, as if you talk about being jilted as a ‘facts about me’ post. She’s married with a child now like, move on! It doesn’t make you quirky. It makes you weird.
If I was Adam I would be concerned that she brings up an ex from 6(?) years ago so often. Is she not over him!?

Reactions: 11

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why has Adam posted 3 pictures of Indigo, and asked us to pick our favourite?
Is it a competition?
First prize...A years supply of pampas grass.
Second prize...A guided tour for 2 round Beckie's house.
Third prize...Romantic picnic with Adam in a cornfield of your choice.
☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rubyjessie123

I just nearly died of embarrassment reading her latest post. Why is there an looollllll after her name Rebecca? Am I missing something there? It’s quite common to shorten Rebecca to Beckie if that’s what she finds so funny. Think she’s so lost with whoever she actually wants to be that she doesn’t really know anymore.

Lope

Her house makes me feel a bit sad. It has no personality whatsoever & is just filled with the typical (gifted) insta home stuff you see on every sponsored account. I counted 7 of those bloody Pom Pom baskets in just 2 rooms.

Limoncello

It's time for a "shameless Sunday suckup." It's obvious that she doesn't share these accounts because she thinks her followers will like them but so they also post a gushing "beige Beckie is so wonderful and good at DIY" so she'll get a few more followers. These wannabe insta mummas are so false

grumpycat

VIP Member
The face she gives Adam when he gets in the pool and tries to kiss her 😂

SO TELLING about their entire relationship

• Haha
Their life together baffles me. They are both so fake hungry. It’s like they don’t even know how to live normally, in a normal relationship where you don’t need to pretend you don’t know you’re being videoed. They’re so odd.
Hiya, silent stalker here;) I used to follow her for the mum inspo (it looked cute when their son was a newborn!) , and found out about this page a while ago during the Ryans epic tattle meltdown on insta . Ive been dropping in occasionally since then and thought I’d join the conversation

I agree their life together is a mystery. Its almost painful to watch how meaningless their daily lives are if you take away content for the gram. The diet coke chickens, plants on stoves, their boy being squeezed into more ridiculous and uncomfortable outfits every day , those hideous sandals and dresses *aff links* or gifted sh*te, Adams embarrassing appearances and wannabe rapper / fashion icon attitude.... this family is just sad and its cringey to know they believe this is gram worthy content.... but at least it makes for a few laughs here on tattle !!:LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

Daywoo

For the love of god. NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR STUPID JUMPSUIT AND CAN YOU GUYS NOT EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR SON WITHOUT A PHONE IN YOUR HAND?
Put your phones down, do something as a family without recording it. Focus on each other and your child, not pressing record on Instagram stories.

I used to like her but she has lost all personality and has become so shallow, fake, bland and one dimensional it’s unreal.
Give
It
Up
PLEASE!

I can smell the desperation to be an instamum through the screen.
It stinks

• Heart
  • Haha

Daywoo

Becki last month: black lives matter etc...

becki this morning: here follow all of these RICH THIN WHITE INFLUENCERS THAT ALL LOOK THE SAME AND I ASPIRE TO COPY AND BE LIKE! WE ARE ALL AS RICH, WHITE, SHALLOW AND BLAND AS EACH OTHER.

where is the diversity beggie? Or do you only want to be like other rich, white, thin, privileged “influencers”?

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Her house is a disaster, instead of actually focusing on each room and spending their money and time investing in the house, they’ve done it all on the cheap, accepted whatever is #gifted and it just looks a mess, nothing goes it’s all just so random and wannabe!
I think it looks like quite a nice Oxfam shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Delphinimperial

I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.

Attachments

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Well done Beckie, you really put your baby first don't you?
Buy him a bright happy playhouse and then paint it grey, much better for the gram photos.

• Sad
  • Haha
I can’t imagine he lifted the house himself and managed to put it down like that and arrange the furniture a neatly....and put his shopping basket next to it so nicely, if he did he’s not only a genius but also needs to look at a career in power lifting
Yet another bit of their life staged for the gram

• Haha

Limoncello

For the love of god. NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR STUPID JUMPSUIT AND CAN YOU GUYS NOT EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR SON WITHOUT A PHONE IN YOUR HAND?
Put your phones down, do something as a family without recording it. Focus on each other and your child, not pressing record on Instagram stories.

I used to like her but she has lost all personality and has become so shallow, fake, bland and one dimensional it’s unreal.
Give
It
Up
PLEASE!

I can smell the desperation to be an instamum through the screen.
It stinks
This!!

I have followed her for years and her page used to be full of personality and was just about fashion (no bloody smock dresses) and her life. Now every square is beige; ironically a colour she was so desperate to get out of house!

I switch from feeling a bit sad for her, being an 'influencer' is obviously messing with her mental health but seemingly no one in her life is protecting her from this and allow her to continue presumably for all the free lunches and junk. Not to mention her bazar relationships with her husband and mother. To thinking she is grabby and duplicitous. I'm certain she once posted a story saying how awful these crocs sandals were when her mum was trying them on. A few weeks later she posted an ad for the exact same sandals (to be fair they are actually awful and no fashion-concious young woman would be seen dead in them). Then she talks about how many offers she turns down because she wants to be authentic.

Rubyjessie123

I haven’t checked in with good ole Becks in a while so had a little look there. What is with the new ‘earth mother’ look?!?! Seriously it’s the most unoriginal account I’ve ever seen seeing as every second influencer is doing it. Christ it’s bad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Laled78

Wonder if the playroom is still affected by second hand smoke from next door?! 🚬 🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬Or did I fall asleep from boredom and miss the update on whether the neighbours found any cracks the smells were coming through 😂

• Haha