Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite is the recommendation for the ‘breast feeding mamas out there’ basically having to get naked from the waist up in her desperation to make a few pennies from an AL....really practical that

They’re all going back we’ll never see them again

And now calling someone out for using bots....as if she’s never bought followers/been followed by fake accounts....needs to do a clear out maybe before she calls other people out....and watch those numbers drop

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We need a new thread title ladies. If we don't make one admin will, so if anybody wants to suggest....
I might put one if nobody else does, but I did the last one so it would be better coming from someone else. X 🌾

Life of Beckie #3 unoriginal, zero style, uses kid for the gram, famewhore

life of beckie #3 beggy, needy, greedy, always on the scrounge Mrs wears the trousers Ryan

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has she not noticed that we’re trying to get away from throw away fashion and clothing where the workers aren’t even paid a fair wage. How about promoting sustainable fashion, buying second hand, small business etc? No one needs 57 cheap smock dresses a week

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My favourite is the recommendation for the ‘breast feeding mamas out there’ basically having to get naked from the waist up in her desperation to make a few pennies from an AL....really practical
My thoughts exactly. I’m a breastfeeding mum and that dress is NOT practical for feeding in. What is she on about?

Reactions: 4
She'd say anthing to make a buck.
Surprised she didn't say 'This is reeeally great if you want to have a quick shag down the side of the nightclub'
Swipe up.

*anything

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everything is *pr sample* *gifted* *ad-aff* SWIPE UP!!
She’s turning is to greedy beggy meldrum.

Adam trying to pimp her out, or is it her own idea to sit with her legs open?
Whatever rakes in the cash Ryans?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Style icon?! Best laugh I’ve had all day
I've actually heard it all now.
Every post an ad, promoting itself as having 'management' (@bloomingmummas) page is a joke.
Reduced to low rent Sharon Stone poses to earn a few pence on sandals.

Ryans....people are laughing.
Screenshot_20200822-112240.jpg

20200822_114502-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How shocking...playing the Macarena on a Saturday night.
Strange that you weren't invited. 🤔
Screenshot_20200823-050827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Complains on twitter about an error in her takeaway delivery.
Complains about neighbours smoking( in their own house)
Complains about new neighbours playing music.
OK Karen.

• Haha
She must be terribly unhappy. Spending your free time showing unknown people her tacky little plants.
Please someone give this girl some taste and a life 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.