Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid always has to look “cool”, she tries so hard. Black ?jean dungarees on such a hot day, why?! Just put him in a T-shirt and shorts and let him be bloody comfortable.

Her Instagram is becoming ridiculous, all these candid photos that are anything but. The biggest try hard ever.
the dungarees and no t shirt - he may as well be chewing on a piece of grass to complete the look 😂😂

also the way he looks at her in the linked hat pic - proper pitying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the dungarees and no t shirt - he may as well be chewing on a piece of grass to complete the look 😂😂

also the way he looks at her in the linked hat pic - proper pitying
She's a fool.
He's going to see through her at quite an early age.

Reactions: 5
“For all of you asking where my dress / hat / shoes / lawn / fence / cupboard paint / actual soul is from. Swipe up (aff link)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bright sunlight...Beckie in light dress with protective sleeves and large brimmed shady hat.
Indigo in denim dungaress, bare shoulders and arms.
Baseball cap turned sideways so providing no shade.
Beckie posing as per.
Indigo squinting at his mother with the sun in his eyes.

Bright sunlight...Beckie in light dress with protective sleeves and large brimmed shady hat.
Indigo in denim dungaress, bare shoulders and arms.
Baseball cap turned sideways so providing no shade.
Beckie posing as per.
Indigo squinting at his mother with the sun in his eyes.
Bless him 😢

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200622-234827.jpg

She's not even holding his hand, she's clutching his wrist to keep him there for the photo.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
His outfits are ridiculous. I can’t fathom why she doesn’t dress him comfortably. It’s so unfair.

Reactions: 7
Why / how as a mother can you justify his safety for fashion!? ( If that’s what you think it is) It’s such basic knowledge on a child you put them in a T-shirt to cover their shoulders. Doesn’t matter how much suncream you put on! Denim or a long dark outfit ffs. What’s wrong with these mothers!?
Oh and Beckie it’s 2020 no one puts new post on their stories anymore... only the REALLY desperate ones!

In what world are dungarees with no T-shirt and a sideways hat appropriate and/or fashionable?! Get him in a T-shirt and shorts FFS!

Reactions: 4
I just can’t!!!! She needs to pick a personality and stick to it! Earth mother unfortunately for her is NOT the one she should be favouring! I can’t follow Adam I think that would push me over the edge he just seems like a weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t!!!! She needs to pick a personality and stick to it! Earth mother unfortunately for her is NOT the one she should be favouring! I can’t follow Adam I think that would push me over the edge he just seems like a weirdo!
Absolutely not earth mother.
Not so long ago, she let the baby get sunburned in Greece because she thought you only had to apply suncream once a day!
Gripping your toddler ferociously by the wrist for a gram shot while he sizzles in the full sun, isn't any kind of mother imo.
Sending him to a childminder while she's still not back at work, when there's women who would do anything to have time with their children.
She's obviously been brought up to think the sun shines out of her, and once you have kids it doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Last week BLM
This week gold dish drainers matter.
Says it all.
Incidentally, why is her voice becoming more and more infantile?

• Haha
Gold dish drainers are £6 from Argos, and EBay has thousands under a tenner.
I thought they were 'Weeley weeley expensive'...? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.