Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that finds this a bit tragic? Doing a montage of someone you’ve never met to encourage your few thousand followers to follow them...they’re all as beggy and desperate as each other

Reactions: 8
Just cracks me up how these fake women slime over one another to get followers....
'A perfect mix of fashion family and home life.'
Yep, clothes most women wouldn't be buried in.
A child she uses as a merching accessory, and dumps on his child minder so she can stay home.
and a home full of begged #gifted tat that looks like an Ikea storage room.
So aspirational...🙄😂

Is it just me that finds this a bit tragic? Doing a montage of someone you’ve never met to encourage your few thousand followers to follow them...they’re all as beggy and desperate as each other
No, it's not just you, or me.
I believe that this whole Covid thing has made a lot of people think differently.
Aside from the deaths, which are ghastly, people are losing jobs, homes, lifestyles and futures, and these empty headed bimbo five year old women, carry on sceeching about dresses and make up, and filtering themselves in corn fields.
They've got a rude awakening coming imo.

Beckie does maimy_pea............again.
Screenshot_20200627-125315.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-125746.jpg
Screenshot_20200627-125358.jpg

Badly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Based on her stories both her and the husband are so full of themselves.... wont miss any chance for attention and sharing the most cringeworthy moments on social media :ROFLMAO: its one thing to share it with your friends but another to assume the content is so funny that 1000s of people on instagram want to see it

Reactions: 4
Adam's latest post...'Indigo killing the #voguechallenge
Funny, becauseI actually see a two year old in midsummer, in a heavily filtered corn field, wearing doc marten style boots, thick jeans, a sweatshirt and a beanie hat.....looking distinctly uncomfortable.
Still, anything for the gram hey Ads?

Screenshot_20200628-130252.jpg
🤢

Screenshot_20200628-130617.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Adam's latest post...'Indigo killing the #voguechallenge
Funny, becauseI actually see a two year old in midsummer, in a heavily filtered corn field, wearing doc marten style boots, thick jeans, a sweatshirt and a beanie hat.....looking distinctly uncomfortable.
Still, anything for the gram hey Ads?

View attachment 165657🤢

View attachment 165663
This makes me so sad. Do they realise he is a toddler? Children grow up far too quickly, enjoy and embrace him being young. Where's the bright coloured toys and clothes? Comfy joggers and a t.shirt with his favourite character on it and a pair of normal trainers so he can run about and play and not feel restricted and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
This makes me so sad. Do they realise he is a toddler? Children grow up far too quickly, enjoy and embrace him being young. Where's the bright coloured toys and clothes? Comfy joggers and a t.shirt with his favourite character on it and a pair of normal trainers so he can run about and play and not feel restricted and uncomfortable.
They don't care, like she said 'Indigo is my best accessory '
Sneaky that they put it on Adam's page, she knew we'd criticse her.

BTW....if we use the 25% discount for the necklace, do we all have to have 'Beckie'?
😜

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

BTW....if we use the 25% discount for the necklace, do we all have to have 'Beckie'?
😜
I think she misspelled it... she meant to write ‘Beggie’... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

😜
If I was fourteen maybe id buy it but it just looks silly on a grown woman ;) then again she does act like a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.
No wonder she deleted. You can't get more 'poor me' than that, especially considering the current world situation right now she is truly pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.