Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all like clothes, and I realise she gets hers for free, but the amount of dresses she accumulates is verging on manic.
šŸ˜²

Reactions: 5
How about a bit less of the 'White people bad
Black people good' Beckie?
As illustrated by your latest story.
People are just people...stop trying to create division simply because you want to be seen as being aboard the current bandwagon.
It wasn't so long ago that you and Adam started a very nasty witchunt campaign against a woman, who shall be nameless, who happened to be black and a single mother. Falsely accusing her of spilling secrets, and spurring others to join in.
You're not what you like to pretend for the gram Beckie.
A lot of people are seeing through.

Screenshot_20200703-022307.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Becki last month: black lives matter etc...

becki this morning: here follow all of these RICH THIN WHITE INFLUENCERS THAT ALL LOOK THE SAME AND I ASPIRE TO COPY AND BE LIKE! WE ARE ALL AS RICH, WHITE, SHALLOW AND BLAND AS EACH OTHER.

where is the diversity beggie? Or do you only want to be like other rich, white, thin, privileged ā€œinfluencersā€?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The suffragettes....fought and died for womens' right to pansy about in cornfields.....šŸ‘
Screenshot_20200703-151147.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151247.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151203.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151229.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151156.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it?
Beckie wisely telling us 'Less is more.'
So, would that be ....less free dresses, appliances, beauty products, food, outings etc.etc.
Just saying...šŸ˜
Screenshot_20200703-153350.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also are all these women in the same cornfield? It looks like it- surprised they donā€™t accidentally catch some other vapid woman in a floaty sack prancing about in the background šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also are all these women in the same cornfield? It looks like it- surprised they donā€™t accidentally catch some other vapid woman in a floaty sack prancing about in the background šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I think you have to book a slot.
Small children in oatmeal sleepsuits can be rented for those who don't have their own.
šŸŒ¾šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think itā€™s just one specific field that all the ā€˜mummy influencersā€™ flock to? Wait until the local lavender fields come into bloom šŸ™„

I saw that....she gets absolutely nothing back....Iā€™d be giving it up as a bad job and hitting the unfollow button
I get the impression Beckie was the weirdo at school, who followed the cool girls around at break time..
She's still doing it..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.