Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

just proof that Beckie’s been trying to be an “influencer” for some time now

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Adam obviously sees no problem in sticking a baby in the possibly contaminated digger for his instagram...
He's reposted the video..... Parents of the year...
Four pictures of the door, breathtaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been reading previous thread since the beginning and have agreed with everything being said of course! Never had much more to add really

Except... numerous posts recently about her child being a child genius and being able to say full sentences.

"Me Woody" "Me Buzz" Does she understand the concept and realise that these are not full sentences. In all of her stories I have never once seen him string a whole sentence together.

Also how cross is she that he changes his mind all the time about being Woody or Buzz... she needs to wake up and smell the coffee because if she can't handle that then she has a whole load of tit to come as he gets older!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been reading previous thread since the beginning and have agreed with everything being said of course! Never had much more to add really

Except... numerous posts recently about her child being a child genius and being able to say full sentences.

"Me Woody" "Me Buzz" Does she understand the concept and realise that these are not full sentences. In all of her stories I have never once seen him string a whole sentence together.

Also how cross is she that he changes his mind all the time about being Woody or Buzz... she needs to wake up and smell the coffee because if she can't handle that then she has a whole load of tit to come as he gets older!
He's a boy, he's going to accidentally break stuff, draw on the walls, pull down the reed screening etc.
All normal stuff, and part of learning what not to do. It's not going to sit well with her idea of a perfect home, her impatience is showing already.

Reactions: 3
She's got him in those huge horrific boots and thick socks.....She's actually cruel.

Sneaky Beckie....showing off her degusta box....not and ad, just sharing the love....are you really Beckie?! Shame you’re failing to mention that every time someone uses your code you get points towards free boxes.....
Why is she so devious.?
Also why does she order such junk food? 😝

Reactions: 2

Enjoy Tattlers ;)

I literally have no idea how that site works but I clicked on the site linked to the guy in the images and it look me to this... is this him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not been on to see her not an ad advert. .but wtf!! If she gets any sort of discount, free item from there then it bloody well is an advert!!! Gonna report that to the ASA the daft bint!!

1 look at their instagram and on their post saying it's delivery day there are over 100 negative comments saying that they have taken money for this months box and ran out so people won't be getting 1 til june or possibly July! Great advertising there Beggy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.