Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the skinny jeans thing. I mean I’m wearing them today myself because I like how they look but they’re definitely cutting into me 😂 my child is in comfy trousers that she can run around and sit in without issue. I would say while I’m sure she thinks her son is the best thing since sliced bread (Who doesn’t think that about their children?!), he is in fact an ordinary toddler.
So this is will probably be a controversial opinion, but I don’t think she does think he’s the best thing since sliced bread (as she should) I think it’s ALL for the followers. I think she finds motherhood REALLY hard which is fine, but she’s so fake she can’t be honest she has to pretend that everything’s perfect for instagram. Ironically she’d probably be more likeable and relatable if she didn’t fake! People like real not the crap she’s spewing these days! Imagine being so consumed with what people think you fake your own relationship with your child. comes back how pissed she was about him changing from woody to buzz he’s a 2 year old, I actually thought that was funny and he was cute! She had no patience for it....end of rant, I wonder if any of you guys think the same.

Reactions: 7
Happy Fathers Day #ad
This made me chuckle....so all of his presents are freebies?! Do they ever buy anything for each other?! Oh yes a drill, how could we forget 😂

So this is will probably be a controversial opinion, but I don’t think she does think he’s the best thing since sliced bread (as she should) I think it’s ALL for the followers. I think she finds motherhood REALLY hard which is fine, but she’s so fake she can’t be honest she has to pretend that everything’s perfect for instagram. Ironically she’d probably be more likeable and relatable if she didn’t fake! People like real not the crap she’s spewing these days! Imagine being so consumed with what people think you fake your own relationship with your child. comes back how pissed she was about him changing from woody to buzz he’s a 2 year old, I actually thought that was funny and he was cute! She had no patience for it....end of rant, I wonder if any of you guys think the same.
I agree....I don’t want to see ‘insta perfect’ on the cheap....no one has a perfect relationship all of the time, either with partners, friends or children. Being a bit more relatable would make her more likeable.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. I've said before that she wanted a little girl to dress up for the gram.
She's clearly not invested in an ordinary little boy...he has to be a model, or a genius.
Same with Adam, she settled for what she could get after losing the guy in the music business. She likes to describe herself as a 'rock chick' which she isn't, and poor camp Adam really isn't what she had in mind.
That wedding and reception was so high on the cringe scale. 🤦‍♀️
Poor Indigo.

Reactions: 3
that’s a good point. I also agree she wanted a girl she could dress up. Who cares if he didn’t want to be Woody?! Can imagine that scuppered her careful plans though

Reactions: 2
She’s full blown earth mother wannabe now. It’s sooooo try hard I CANNOT cope. I reckon she’s actually spent time googling fields of hay for the gram....green grass fieldS as just too ugly against her Earth tone loving new persona!

She’s full blown earth mother wannabe now. It’s sooooo try hard I CANNOT cope. I reckon she’s actually spent time googling fields of hay for the gram....green grass fieldS as just too ugly against her Earth tone loving new persona!
she’s copying this one: whom I don’t mind...she all for the neutral tones blah blah but seems real sometimes!!
B0C89C58-12B2-4C6B-BA5B-5EFE2751A3DE.jpeg

• Haha

she’s copying this one: whom I don’t mind...she all for the neutral tones blah blah but seems real sometimes!!
View attachment 153254
Liked by @lifeofbeckie
Copied by @lifeofbeckie
I'm surprised she didn't rent a couple of extra children.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 153254
I can’t believe how much of a fraud she is! That’s hilarious!

Agreed. I've said before that she wanted a little girl to dress up for the gram.
She's clearly not invested in an ordinary little boy...he has to be a model, or a genius.
Same with Adam, she settled for what she could get after losing the guy in the music business. She likes to describe herself as a 'rock chick' which she isn't, and poor camp Adam really isn't what she had in mind.
That wedding and reception was so high on the cringe scale. 🤦‍♀️
Poor Indigo.
They are such an odd pairing aren’t they. He’s nothing like her ex. Iv always thought she settled for Adam because she thought it would bring her fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are such an odd pairing aren’t they. He’s nothing like her ex. Iv always thought she settled for Adam because she thought it would bring her fame.
They actually thought they had a shot at co- present ing 'Take Me Out. The Gossip'.
They tried a few other things to get on tv as a couple.

Reactions: 1
So Adam's advocating the vandalism of statues throughout the U.K.
Will you be out on the streets defacing, destroying and looting personally Adam?
How about punching our police officers in the face...is that something you're getting behind as well?
Or could you possibly just be grandstanding to appear current?
Pretty crappy either way.

Imagine going for a walk with your family and spending most of the time asking your other half to film you as if you have no idea you’re being filmed...cringing hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine going for a walk with your family and spending most of the time asking your other half to film you as if you have no idea you’re being filmed...cringing hell 😂
and then getting home and flogging the clothes you all wore because it’s *highlighted in red* ONLY £31.25 guys!!

• Sick
So Adam's advocating the vandalism of statues throughout the U.K.
Will you be out on the streets defacing, destroying and looting personally Adam?
How about punching our police officers in the face...is that something you're getting behind as well?
Or could you possibly just be grandstanding to appear current?
Pretty crappy either way.
he is so freaking fake! I cant stand him.... jumping on the bandwagon whenever something is trending on social media,sitting on his arse at home and furiously posting to seem more socially relevant:mad:

• Heart
Sorry for all the notifications...just catching up!

So she's still a twit.
That pouty smirk makes me heave.
Stop posting that snack box claiming it is not an AD when it's clearly a bleeping AD!
Is nothing just for fun? Why is everything staged for the gram?!
Stop boasting about your genius 2 year old. Before lockdown I worked in a room with 100 2 year olds(50am and 50pm) and he is at a normative stage for his age. Nothing spectacular. And his childminder will be doing a lot of the numbers, colours, words with him so your boasting is silly when you hardly spent time with him prior to lockdown!

• Heart

View attachment 153254
Oh my god I was just about to say Beckie is really just trying to copy that account!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.