Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww look at them trying to convince us they are a real couple lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing I see is that the baby clearly hasn’t got her hair genes 😂😂😂😂

(I know That’s mean and it’s not his fault and plenty of kids don’t have much hair for ages but it’s funny how much it bothers her’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she posting endlessly herself as a child.
Is anyone remotely interested?

Crickets....

Reactions: 1
Imagine sitting there on a Saturday evening

You catch a glimpse of your sons bike aptly resting against the pink sofa
You think hmmm I better check if it’s in stock because I’m mental and it literally makes no difference to my life of it is or not

KERRR chingggggg

It’s instock! Cue heart palpitations
I can add an aff link for a couple of quid!
Insta babe can rest her eyes tonight

....knob

EDIT wait double whammy aff link AND I can mention a relationship breakdown.
Imagine knowing your meds off by heart 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

You think hmmm I better check if it’s in stock because I’m mental and it literally makes no difference to my life of it is or not

KERRR chingggggg

....knob

She actually is a mad person

KERRR chingggggg

....knob

She's not normal.

Screenshot_20200816-005526.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
An adult MARRIED woman would surely never give a break up that happened about 10 years ago a second thought. Why does she still give a duck?!!!! It is so WEIRD! She’s now married and got a child for fucks sake. Does anyone else think this is weird? Imagine being a mum “influencer” “with management” and your content is an ex who dumped you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Indigos balance bike...that’s blatantly never been used, poor little guy probably isn’t allowed to touch it as it’ll get dirty and mummy can’t flog it then
Also that is some serious medication to get over a break up....

And you look so effortlessly bronze?! Who says that? Is she just getting Adam to send her questions do she can look popular/flog all of her tit....she’s always filtered to duck how can you even tell?

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe they actually names their child Indigo 🤦‍♀️ It just doesn’t sound right.

What has she got against nice normal brightly coloured children’s toys? Those stacking cups she’s recommended look sooo depressing and unappealing.

Reactions: 3
Indigos balance bike...that’s blatantly never been used, poor little guy probably isn’t allowed to touch it as it’ll get dirty and mummy can’t flog it then
Also that is some serious medication to get over a break up....

And you look so effortlessly bronze?! Who says that? Is she just getting Adam to send her questions do she can look popular/flog all of her tit....she’s always filtered to duck how can you even tell?
'Effortlessly bronze' is absolutely her phrase. Like 'My soul is at peace' or' My heart is doing a jig' or whatever.
An account which is her or Adam, checked the thread last night, just before the Q&A went up.
She is so transparent..

• Haha
I still can’t believe they actually names their child Indigo 🤦‍♀️ It just doesn’t sound right.

What has she got against nice normal brightly coloured children’s toys? Those stacking cups she’s recommended look sooo depressing and unappealing.
They obviously don’t offer an #aff link as it was just a screenshot of the website too not a link 😂
She’s so transparent!

Reactions: 3
I think that's largely why she has a tattle thread, she's so bloody devious and false.
Literally nothing she won't stoop to for freebies and suck ups from strangers.
What a pathetic life.

All those questions with the replies as mainly swipe ups...suspicious 🤔😂

Adam's posted this. He's not bothered about looking a right (and left) tit. 😁
Screenshot_20200816-225128.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.