Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think he'll ask when he grows up, why all the plants were always dead?

Suddenly, Indigo's a 'wild child'.
Screenshot_20200723-221153.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't be dealing with 'Indigo x Next Clothing'.. like he's done a flippin collaboration with them 😂😂 hun they've just sent you some free shorts for goodness sake.

Also sharing posts saying 'Daddy Simon is proud' 🤢 so strange!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That’s it, she’s got her foot in the door now!! Indigo is now a brand ambassador for Next! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next took pity on the poor child and actually sent an outfit that covers his arms and lets him run about a bit easier!

• Haha
I can't be dealing with 'Indigo x Next Clothing'.. like he's done a flippin collaboration with them 😂😂 hun they've just sent you some free shorts for goodness sake.

Also sharing posts saying 'Daddy Simon is proud' 🤢 so strange!!
Indigo calls him 'Daddy Simon'....
That's quite normal
Obviously
😉

• Haha
  • Sick
At least he’s got some normal kids clothes on though!

plastic coloured toy alert....I feel so pleased for indigo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's noticing him developing obsessional behaviour...
Well, who'da thought that would happen.
🤔

God they are SO desperate for a Next collaboration.
The brother in law has one in his stories, she has 9, plus a main post, and Adam has ELEVEN!!!
Guys you're embarrassing yourselves, just stop.
🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She couldn't even manage to smile while unpacking all her free beige goods.
That was soooo cringe worthy!!! In her floating bag of a peasant dress! Who is she? She has literally lost her identity. I swear at one point I actually thought she had cool edgy style no she’s just a wannabe it’s super sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok...Floral sack on
Waltons hat on
Grasses and cacti strategically placed
Finger on chin
Into the distance forced smile
Sepia filter ready
.....and it's another spontaneous casual shot for the gram. 😁

.....and it's gone!
Sorry Becks, was it something I said.
😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nasty little cow, selling stuff thats been #gifted.
She can only get away with it for so long before somebody blows the whistle.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that she keeps dropping hints about a friend she's cut out of her life? It's like she wants people to ask. Either talk about it it don't mention it, don't fish for sympathy. If I was one of her friends I would be annoyed that she seems to spend all her nights out filming stories for the gram.

Loved that movie with Sigourney Weaver.View attachment 191913
Is it just me or is posting pictures of your actual birth before the baby’s even out of your belly WAY TOOOO MUCH for the gram ???! I cringed so hard looking at this picture of her caesarean birth , she doesnt mind sharing even the most private moments does she :oops: I would never in a million years want my mum sharing such pictures of me , poor indigo !!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.