Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes she’s selling on her selling Instagram page ‘worn only once’ yet looks like it’s been washed a million times. Also, £4.30 postage price for a t-shirt - is she for real? I’m sure she’s flogging some of the stuff she gets gifted, which shouldn’t be allowed.
I've never looked at that, what's it called please
beckiesellsthings

That’s where the wedding dress is
Thanks Bou. x

Reactions: 1
Theres a charity dedicated to turning wedding dresses into outfits for babies born asleep Or who pass away shortly after birth. That would be a lovely thing to do. She’s not going to get more than the cost of her free bleeping oven if she sells it. Selfish witch. She’s married, has a kid and a her own house full of freebies, be a bit charitable ffs!!!!!

Let’s be honest though, if she’d just gone to the shop and bought one she wouldn’t have been able to tag someone who she’s obviously either trying to get to follow her, or to get their followers to follow her....desperation strikes again
Wayfair do them, £17.99 in the sale. Cheapskate.

Amazon - £11.99

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Theres a charity dedicated to turning wedding dresses into outfits for babies born asleep Or who pass away shortly after birth. That would be a lovely thing to do. She’s not going to get more than the cost of her free bleeping oven if she sells it. Selfish witch. She’s married, has a kid and a her own house full of freebies, be a bit charitable ffs!!!!!

Wayfair do them, £17.99 in the sale. Cheapskate.

Amazon - £11.99
That's amazing, and heartbreaking....
I'd almost rather she didn't though, she'd never stop bragging about it.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her ffs. Just had to get that out. She winds me up something chronic. Her husband is absolutely deluded. I feel sorry for them because I pity them. But they are choosing to be these arseholes! Their poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn't sleep last night because she didn't show her washing machine. Come on Beggy, let's see your freebie. Don't keep us in suspense much longer!

*maybe she paid for it and it was Adam's Father's Day gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest post of Indigo in the backwoods of Surrey......sure hope she's got a nice cousin lined up for him to marry.....
😜🤠🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She put a swim top up on her selling page yesterday for £7 + £4.30 postage (so £11.30), even with the tag showing it’s £10. That’s just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She put a swim top up on her selling page yesterday for £7 + £4.30 postage (so £11.30), even with the tag showing it’s £10. That’s just embarrassing.
Screenshot_20200625-134021.jpg

Money and attention Beckie. 😐

She's in the baby's paddling pool, videoing herself like a village idiot for the gram.
Where's the baby.....at the childminders?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The face she gives Adam when he gets in the pool and tries to kiss her 😂

SO TELLING about their entire relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The face she gives Adam when he gets in the pool and tries to kiss her 😂

SO TELLING about their entire relationship
Money and attention Beckie. 😐

She's in the baby's paddling pool, videoing herself like a village idiot for the gram.
Where's the baby.....at the childminders?
Wait....they're in the baby paddling pool without the baby? Maybe a gifted hot tub will be next, to go in their garden with gifted grass, gifted swing, gifted bloody everything!!

I randomly looked through her account earlier and spotted this rude reply to a friend of Adams 👀
Manners- the only thing she hasn't been gifted!
20200625_151704.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait....they're in the baby paddling pool without the baby? Maybe a gifted hot tub will be next, to go in their garden with gifted grass, gifted swing, gifted bloody everything!!

I randomly looked through her account earlier and spotted this rude reply to a friend of Adams 👀
Manners- the only thing she hasn't been gifted!
View attachment 162893
She's actually pretty low rent tbh.
Most of the girls on her TMO series found her obnoxious and desperately pushy (apparently she made a complete tw*t of herself over that trumpet, the production crew used to do impressions of her.)

Reactions: 5
The amount of money this pair waste of shite clothes. They could of have a brand new kitchen by now!
Unless she’s holding out for a #gifted one 😂.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.