Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t share too many personal bits on here anymore” hun what?! I don’t even know you personally but I already know all that stuff about you 😂😂
Did you guys know she was on TMO?! She was jilted at the alter??? Her baby had reflux?? She NEVER mentions it 🤷‍♀️.
I got so much second hand embarrassment reading that new post 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“I don’t share too many personal bits on here anymore” hun what?! I don’t even know you personally but I already know all that stuff about you 😂😂
Did you guys know she was on TMO?! She was jilted at the alter??? Her baby had reflux?? She NEVER mentions it 🤷‍♀️.
I got so much second hand embarrassment reading that new post 😂.
Well yes, but the fact that she dislikes people eating bananas is pretty exciting news.
😴🍌

Reactions: 2
Log in now to enjoy Beckie, using her best fake Hermione Grainger voice, wittering on endlessly about....
A) Climate change
B) Covid 19
C) The U.S Presidential elections
D) Jumpsuits

Reactions: 4
I was just about to ask, has she always talked like that?

Not that there’s anything wrong with being posh, but I don’t remember her being that posh??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just about to ask, has she always talked like that?

Not that there’s anything wrong with being posh, but I don’t remember her being that posh??
No. She speaks like Adam more or less. Her real voice comes in her stories when she's talking to Indigo etc.
The H.G voice was used on TMO. I honestly think it's all part of her identity crisis.

She's seriously disturbed, stirring up vitriol for a guy who left her SIX years ago.
It's pretty clear that he had good reason.
Well done mate....lucky escape.
🐰🔪
As if she pins the comments that gush over her to the top of the page 🤢

Does she live in a different time zone to us? It appears to be autumn where she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she live in a different time zone to us? It appears to be autumn where she is...
It's the sepia filter to make everything look brown and crunchy.
Even makes poor Indigo look like the Walking Dead. 😱

Reactions: 6
As if she pins the comments that gush over her to the top of the page 🤢
I didn’t even know you could do this 🤣 do they go searching the internet for what they can do on insta to make themselves look better?

• Haha
Log in now to enjoy Beckie, using her best fake Hermione Grainger voice, wittering on endlessly about....
A) Climate change
B) Covid 19
C) The U.S Presidential elections
D) Jumpsuits
I feel sorry for the floaty smock dresses, they used to be flavour of the month and now they barely get a mention. Such a fly by night 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cringe so bad that she has decided to sit at the back of her sofa for a photo and plonk a vase next to her, just so that she is “insta” ready. What a silly girl she is. Needs to grow up.

• Haha
I cringe so bad that she has decided to sit at the back of her sofa for a photo and plonk a vase next to her, just so that she is “insta” ready. What a silly girl she is. Needs to grow up.
Hopefully before she hits 40.
🙄

Reactions: 1
Imagine the thought process that goes into this picture...

1. Get essential dead grass as prop
2. a) Get beard husband to be personal photographer OR
2. b) Set up tripod and put camera on self timer and take 100 pictures of yourself until you get the right robotic pose.
3. Spend an hour editing the pictures
4. Add essential sepia filter and try your hardest to rip off Keely Bubsy.
5. Pin favourite comments from the ass kissers who are also desperate for some IG affirmation.
6. Make sure you comment back on all the comments to make your ‘comment count’ number double and pretend that you are liked (when it’s actually just comments from your mum and other desperate try hards!):LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It must be so marvellous to be an instagramer.
If I told a whole bunch of strangers that I still had a top and trousers I had in 2017, people would think I was weird and no-one would be interested.
Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.