Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I so wanted to say something about what he was wearing... dad in a t shirt, mum in shorts, quite a warm day... baby in a jumper and thick jeans and a hat that is protecting... well, fuck all.

Let's face it... we all want our kids to be 'cool' and look nice (maybe not for the gram, but for ourselves), but they dont want that. They want comfort and horrendous patterns or pictures of their favourite cartoon characters. I cannot wait for the day that he has a shit fit over wearing a grandad shirt, or refuses to put jeans on... because my love, that time will come very soon and you will find yourself in primark and he will be wearing tracksuit bottoms and paw patrol t shirts before you bloody know it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Foundmypeople

The person who asked “are you ok” and she gushes about how much of an important question it is, bangs on about herself aaaaaaand doesn’t ask it back 😂😂😂 amazing. Just amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This cracked me up, doesn’t buy anything expensive, that’s because you’re given a load of shit for free you grabby cow 😂

Also, and sorry to bombard. What happened to potty training the genius?? I see he’s back in a romper and nappy. But yet on the previous story she’s talking about the importance of evolving and moving forward 🤔 unless it’s for your son and requires any effort from you I take it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Helicopters over Beckie's house.
Finally they are dropping relief packages of skin care and beige paint for distressed infuencers. 🤗

• Haha
An adult MARRIED woman would surely never give a break up that happened about 10 years ago a second thought. Why does she still give a fuck?!!!! It is so WEIRD! She’s now married and got a child for fucks sake. Does anyone else think this is weird? Imagine being a mum “influencer” “with management” and your content is an ex who dumped you.

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Dungarees and no tshirt? Hope she slapped some sun cream on the poor boy. Looks ridiculous but also no concern about his skin in the sun from Earth mother Beckie...🙄

Carmen 6

VIP Member
She's spent two days thinking about how to get attention.
Add the legs now to the list...
Adult acne
Bad heart
Back back
Eating disorder
Lack of confidence
Bullied
Difficult pregnancy/birth
People not caring enough about how she is
Being jilted
Jeez Beckie, if you were a horse, you'd have been shot long ago.
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Sorry, but I think it's sick to dump your child on a childminder when you are still home all day.
If you're so desperate for 'alone time'...don't have kids.
Also, stop affecting the Hermione Grainger voice again, we've all actually heard your real voice.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
What’s with the tiny ass rug in front of the dining table? It’s much too small and makes no sense to have it there 😂
Her house makes me feel a bit sad. It has no personality whatsoever & is just filled with the typical (gifted) insta home stuff you see on every sponsored account. I counted 7 of those bloody Pom Pom baskets in just 2 rooms.
If it's #gifted, it goes in.
Screenshot_20200701-101237.jpg

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it?
Beckie wisely telling us 'Less is more.'
So, would that be ....less free dresses, appliances, beauty products, food, outings etc.etc.
Just saying...😁
Screenshot_20200703-153350.jpg

• Haha

Lope

Notice nothing in that post actually wishing her childminder well with her relocation/next chapter in life? All just how badly it will affect her and her family 🙄

lumpyjudge

Sadly for the kid she’s not using the correct phonics either, which is going to mess him up having to undo all the incorrect sounds she’s teaching him. The fact that she doesn’t even know the word phonetical and feels the need to spell out the bodged up way she’s saying the sounds is so embarrassing. The letter n doesn’t make the “nuh” sound, hun!
As an early years teacher I can say with absolute certainty that is one of the most difficult parts of the job - correcting the nonsense they get crammed full of at home.
If she actually wanted him to be clever she’d get on YouTube and learn the jolly phonics sounds he needs to know, and sing the songs with him. His name isn’t spelt phonetically, so she should stay well away from it. The first sound will do fine “i-i-indigo”. Then start with other initial sounds “c-c-cat”, or seemingly “t-t-train” (what he’s actually interested in!).
But, as usual, she doesn’t give a hoot about doing the right thing by him, so long as she can get in on her story and make up for the fact that he shit on the floor.

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Private account for over a week?! Nah, Beckie it was more like 8 hours. You deactivated your account for a few days but while you were in a huff!

Please share more insects and diet coke chicken...that is absolutely they type of content I'm loving while I get 5 mins to myself on social media 🙃

Stopped being an "influencer" 😂😂😂 she's hilarious
No but she does influence me in so many ways. To- not be orange, not have eyebrows straight from 'Planet of the apes" not to wear dresses from 'Little house on the prairie' not to speak like Gemma Collins on hellium and not to decorate my house like the reduced section of ikea.
😁🤗

• Haha

Laled78

GET OUT THE BLOODY FIELD!!! Seriously, just leave, there must be a gate or a fence she can exit via 😂😂😂

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I haven’t checked in with good ole Becks in a while so had a little look there. What is with the new ‘earth mother’ look?!?! Seriously it’s the most unoriginal account I’ve ever seen seeing as every second influencer is doing it. Christ it’s bad 🤦🏻‍♀️
I genuinely don't get how she cannot see how strange
Screenshot_20200709-105706.jpg
this is all becoming.
The countryside is filtered to look as though the orcs just marched through, the baby is coordinated as usual, and she is standing there, looking like a demented Victorian child catcher.
While Adam, preumably, takes what he obviously considers is a normal, natural shot.
Weirdies, the pair of them.

*presumably

• Haha
Her latest post makes me want to throw up :sick: poor her carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders and adam who has to reassure her that a new childminder will build Indigos character.... you all said it already but how are they that delusional is beyond me , the boy is spending a few hours two days per week playing with other children, not going away to boarding school in Switzerland !!!!
A childminder moving away is not heartbreaking, whats heartbreaking is people who havent seen their loved ones in months , people who lost jobs and had their entire lives turned upside down , not this :poop:

• Heart
And what is up with all those boys wearing dungarees with no shirts underneath and funny hats ???? Such a strange style and not suited to UK weather :rolleyes: Alabama maybe but London.... come on

• Haha
A post about her battle with legs. Learning to embrace them, love them, show them off. accompanied by a pic with her legs cropped out. Just stop ✋ 😂

• Haha

taetae

I also find it laughable that she puts a plant pot on top of her oven for the sake of her pictures.

Nothing says “relatable influencer” than a staged plant pot sitting on a hob that’ll only be used to make horrible Diet Coke chicken on top of a gifted oven.

• Haha

Foundmypeople

Her latest post makes me want to fucking vom. Romanticising Covid. Even for the thousands upon thousands of people who haven’t lost their lives or livelihoods, myself included, it’s still been mentally and emotionally draining. It’s more like having 3 kids at home all the time, throwing shit fits while I’m trying to work, making the whole house a tip and driving me mental, wishing I could be anywhere but home with them but at the same time wishing I could see my extended loved ones. I don’t think I’ve ever screamed or threatened as much in my life and, far from being dazed by it, my kids have just accepted it. I don’t know what’s more worrying. And I know that not everyone’s experience is the same as mine but I reckon it’s 1000 times more relatable than Becks and her fucking floaty dresses and meadow walks.

• Heart

Hanjxoag

Her latest post!!
Can I just say I'm only a stalker on here and never comment but I couldn't keep my mouth shut with this one!
She was so unbelievably rude and nasty to me via dm back at Christmas. I was an avid follower through her pregnancy and baby days with indigo.
All I said was I didn't think it was right her going on about how people that vote conservative don't care about anyone and that they are all just rich.. this was on her stories.
And the reply! Well! I wish I screen shot it.. she was super nasty! And then blocked me straight away before I could reply 🤣
I have never actually come across someone so hypocritical??? She's a bit deluded worrying about how nice she is and how it's a bad thing to be so caring and nice when she is the exact opposite.

• Wow
  • Heart