Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it warm enough for poor little indigo to go out in only a t-shirt but cold enough for him to need a bobble hat!? Are his torso and head in different climates somehow!? She needs to sort out her priorities, he is a child not a fashion accessory. She must realise that he doesn't care about being fashionable!? Poor kid.

Reactions: 7
How is it warm enough for poor little indigo to go out in only a t-shirt but cold enough for him to need a bobble hat!? Are his torso and head in different climates somehow!? She needs to sort out her priorities, he is a child not a fashion accessory. She must realise that he doesn't care about being fashionable!? Poor kid.
She puts the hat on him because she is freaking out about his hair not growing.

Reactions: 5
She puts the hat on him because she is freaking out about his hair not growing.
I have noticed he doesn’t have much hair. I didn’t want to comment but you can tell she’s not pleased about it. My sons had about 6/7 haircuts and there’s only about 6m between the two 😅

Reactions: 4
Why does she post so many videos of the past...?
Yes, you've been to Ibiza, we a ll have. Move on.
😴

• Haha
Do her and long head Adam sit on opposite ends of the sofa speaking over Instagram? Who gives a duck which childminder the kid goes to next? He’s 2! He won’t remember it in 3 months love.

Do her and long head Adam sit on opposite ends of the sofa speaking over Instagram? Who gives a duck which childminder the kid goes to next? He’s 2! He won’t remember it in 3 months love.
Gosh...how manly is Adam?(swoon)
Quite the Mr. D'arcy, reassuring the trembling little woman that all will be well with the young son and heir.
Overdramatic silly cow...looks as though she's about to throw up in the latest post.
😦

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely interested as to what happened between jilted wedding and beard wedding that changed her whole style so considerably?

Also...I hope we all realise that this time last year, Adam was in China.
Anyone give a flying F*ck?

I'm genuinely interested as to what happened between jilted wedding and beard wedding that changed her whole style so considerably?
'jilted wedding and beard wedding'
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t get the straw “aesthetic”. A little accent of it can look ok in a room, but everything made of straw? Why is this a trend that’s taken off?? Furniture, hanging it off walls, going out to photograph fields of it, running through fields of it, straw hats, chewing on a piece of straw may be next. There’s even little straw emojis in the bio to show you how much she loves straw 🌾 screams fire hazard to me? #strawworship

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh...how manly is Adam?(swoon)
Quite the Mr. D'arcy, reassuring the trembling little woman that all will be well with the young son and heir.
Overdramatic silly cow...looks as though she's about to throw up in the latest post.
😦
If by Mr Darcy you’re referring to Lydia and Arg off Towie’s pig, I agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thinks Adam has a head shaped like a monkey nut?! Has he had surgery?!
He and his brother had hair transplants a couple of years back, they may have reshaped his head to fit the hair....?

• Haha
She is sooo vapid!!! First world problems, her recent post complaining about looking for a child minder....why is she making this a huge poor me drama I cannot cope!!! People are actually surviving but you need all the sympathy. I honestly think she needs help.

Suffering

• Heart
I don’t get the straw “aesthetic”. A little accent of it can look ok in a room, but everything made of straw? Why is this a trend that’s taken off?? Furniture, hanging it off walls, going out to photograph fields of it, running through fields of it, straw hats, chewing on a piece of straw may be next. There’s even little straw emojis in the bio to show you how much she loves straw 🌾 screams fire hazard to me? #strawworship
I think it's because we are ordinary that we don't get it.
TBH, most of us can only dream of wearing a floaty floral bin bag, galloping daintiliy through cornfields, clasping our designer children to our bosoms.
They are the beige goddesses, blonde and #gifted with everything they desire.
We squat enviously in the mud, bitching on tattle.
👼🌾🌾🌾

Beckie finally finds a new childminder.
Screenshot_20200708-095219.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her latest post makes me want to throw up :sick: poor her carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders and adam who has to reassure her that a new childminder will build Indigos character.... you all said it already but how are they that delusional is beyond me , the boy is spending a few hours two days per week playing with other children, not going away to boarding school in Switzerland !!!!
A childminder moving away is not heartbreaking, whats heartbreaking is people who havent seen their loved ones in months , people who lost jobs and had their entire lives turned upside down , not this :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Virtue signalling alert!
Adam's on a new bandwagon.
Yes, Adam, that's a great help for the environment.
🙄
Screenshot_20200708-115158.jpg

Screenshot_20200708-140019.jpg
Is it me, or is she looking really desperate lately?
Two inches of orange make up doesn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously...she considers Adam eating interesting instagram material?
She gets worse and worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.