Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two grinning attention desperate parents, and one tired,confused baby.
Shameful.
Screenshot_20200712-121518.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought he was a genius?

Also why was she not awfully embarrassed that she had subjected her child to ridicule from strangers. They were laughing at him and her for her terrible parenting choice. Yet she still puts it on the gram?! I don't understand her.

And the video on the boat? He does not want to be filmed while you sit and smile at the camera. He wants a cuddle from his mum because he is tired and quite clearly miserable, she just doesn't get it does she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dungarees and no tshirt? Hope she slapped some sun cream on the poor boy. Looks ridiculous but also no concern about his skin in the sun from Earth mother Beckie...🙄

Reactions: 9
Dungarees and no tshirt? Hope she slapped some sun cream on the poor boy. Looks ridiculous but also no concern about his skin in the sun from Earth mother Beckie...🙄
Notice Dad's nice and covered up....
She needs parenting classes.

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep dressing him like that....it’s not cool he looks like an extra from the waltons....I’m expecting him posed on hay bales chewing some straw shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg- the baby name suggestions, I can’t, they are all so try hard and ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apologies if anyone here has a child called Atlas or Basil. Individually I’m not offended by the names, buts it’s when you see the options all strung together as a list they are so ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Isn’t Rusty on Disney Cars? Does she realise how much her child would be ridiculed at school if it were to be called Rusty? It’s a dogs name at most.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The person who asked “are you ok” and she gushes about how much of an important question it is, bangs on about herself aaaaaaand doesn’t ask it back 😂😂😂 amazing. Just amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This cracked me up, doesn’t buy anything expensive, that’s because you’re given a load of tit for free you grabby cow 😂

Also, and sorry to bombard. What happened to potty training the genius?? I see he’s back in a romper and nappy. But yet on the previous story she’s talking about the importance of evolving and moving forward 🤔 unless it’s for your son and requires any effort from you I take it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.