Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are her legs!!!!! How can she be soooo dumb to post a pic about overcoming her leg issues but then continues to NOT address her issues. My main issue with bec is how stupid she is!
C'mon Becks....put your legs where your mouth is. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear God, she's begining to take herself WAY too seriously.....That pose. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜ž

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m really confused about the confidence in her legs post. Where are her legs šŸ¦µ why has she not shown a picture of said legs šŸ¦µ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So Keeley Busby shows a dress sheā€™s bought which is out of stock. Does she a) tell everyone itā€™s out of stock but they can get it in store or b) do a Beckie and tell everyone itā€™s out of stock but puts a swipe up on there anyway so she can make a few pence from her unsuspecting followers?!
Maybe Beckie doesnā€™t copy everything she does after all....

So Keeley Busby shows a dress sheā€™s bought which is out of stock. Does she a) tell everyone itā€™s out of stock but they can get it in store or b) do a Beckie and tell everyone itā€™s out of stock but puts a swipe up on there anyway so she can make a few pence from her unsuspecting followers?!
Maybe Beckie doesnā€™t copy everything she does after all....
She's got her own thread now, but it's not getting used.
Should be imo, she's a conniving article, not at all what she would like us to believe.

Screenshot_20200718-121014.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She doesnā€™t bother me as much as she should...possibly because sheā€™s always been so beige rather than trying to follow what she thinks will get engagement....must have a word with myself šŸ˜‚
Agreed, Ive absolutely no problem with the beigeness.
It's the clear attempt to convey life in a hessian stone age bubble, when in fact we KNOW it's to make money frim the current dopey trends, and that her house is full of expensive electrical gadgets etc, which get get straw chucked over them to conceal them from the gram photos. šŸŒ¾

Reactions: 5
Well, Saturday night fun with the Ryans.

Rock 'n Roll.
šŸ˜“
Guys please film me playing a game that was trending 3 years ago so my followers will think Iā€™m cool. Gosh look at the fun we are having. This is Definitely insta worthy.

I wish my evenings were as fun as Beckies. The laughs theyā€™re having this evening is so jel worthy. Imagine if someone broke a smile, absolutely mental might Becs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely need to know why you would go to visit beautiful open gardens, then filter them to look dead. Makes zero sense.
Also that jumpsuit looks like a circus tent

šŸ˜

• Haha
It's time for a "shameless Sunday suckup." It's obvious that she doesn't share these accounts because she thinks her followers will like them but so they also post a gushing "beige Beckie is so wonderful and good at DIY" so she'll get a few more followers. These wannabe insta mummas are so false

Reactions: 10
The about me post made me cringe, as if you talk about being jilted as a ā€˜facts about meā€™ post. Sheā€™s married with a child now like, move on! It doesnā€™t make you quirky. It makes you weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s pathetic. Iā€™m sure most of us all have a crappy ex, thatā€™s why they are exes afterall, but Iā€™m happily settled down with someone else now and Iā€™d never think to mention my ex?!

Also, yes the reflux is sad, my baby had it too, but it doesnā€™t cross my mind to tell everyone about that either! And some people have many many tougher times with poorly babies. Sheā€™s an absolute cock womble and all she wants is sympathy constantly.

Reactions: 13
The about me post made me cringe, as if you talk about being jilted as a ā€˜facts about meā€™ post. Sheā€™s married with a child now like, move on! It doesnā€™t make you quirky. It makes you weird.
She's reaching new heights/lows of cringe.
WHY does she need so much attention!?
Years of raking over past relationships in public....
Desperate to remind people about TMO ( Who tf cares?)
The baby was ill 2 YEARS ago...so many babies are, people deal with it.
She is a total embarrassment and a professional victim. She deserves this thread.

Reactions: 5
I just nearly died of embarrassment reading her latest post. Why is there an looollllll after her name Rebecca? Am I missing something there? Itā€™s quite common to shorten Rebecca to Beckie if thatā€™s what she finds so funny. Think sheā€™s so lost with whoever she actually wants to be that she doesnā€™t really know anymore.

Reactions: 10
If I was Adam I would be concerned that she brings up an ex from 6(?) years ago so often. Is she not over him!?

Reactions: 11
I just nearly died of embarrassment reading her latest post. Why is there an looollllll after her name Rebecca? Am I missing something there? Itā€™s quite common to shorten Rebecca to Beckie if thatā€™s what she finds so funny. Think sheā€™s so lost with whoever she actually wants to be that she doesnā€™t really know anymore.
shes qUiRkY šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
I feel like everyone has a dodgy ex... there is no way most people would mention them as something that ā€œdefinesā€ them! Surely itā€™s the last thing you would want to draw attention to!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.