Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohforfxxkssake

And their holidays are always super short, even their trip to the Maldives and Italy…it’s like as soon as they freebies expire they’re out of there because they are either too tight or can’t afford it. I’m booked into that hotel next week (will be my last stay there) I’m going to ask to speak to the manager and ask how they decide what grifters they choose to promote their hotels. It’s over $600 a night, that is a lot of money for people at the moment, read the room Leigh you loser, most people can’t afford to stay in accommodation like that and no I’m not jealous I’m in a fortunate position that I pay for my own holidays and when I travel for work they pay. I don’t beg for freebies like some desperate 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

pewpewloulou

Tagging photos of things you really enjoyed at the hotel with “Yuck” and “Really terrible” and “it was awful” is so unprofessional, not to mention so 3 years ago 😖😖😖 Is that honestly the best she can do as a grown woman in her 40s reviewing a hotel (I’d say getting paid to review a hotel but she has made its very clear she is not getting paid when when they give her 2 free nights guys - it’s a media invite okay!)
It’s giving 2015 Zoe Foster Blake affectation

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ohforfxxkssake

Here she goes again trying to justify her scabbing and amateur content creation.

Leigh, you being a woman has nothing to do with why you have multiple snark threads on tattle and obviously receive a lot of hate via your DM’s, it’s because you are an opportunist and you rub people the wrong way with your constant grifting, pathetic cries for attention and your never ending whinging about anything and everything including your child which you were so desperate to have. You don’t strike me as someone who can take accountability so you blame others or your special brain for the way you behave. You are not a role model for women, if my daughter ended up like you I’d be disappointed. So stop with your women against women narrative because it’s simple, we find you annoying and irritating, not because you’re a woman or an influencer but because you are you.

• Heart

ellobird

VIP Member
So she’s posted today:
a reel which is an ad filmed in Dallas,
a poem about being a Mother and protecting your children to show she cares about the Israel/Gaza conflict,
and a photo of a plate of food labelling it “memorial spoils”

Christ on a bike her empthay/sensitivity to her husbands family’s loss is definitely zero compared to how much she demands for having lost her own dad

• Angry
  • Sad

Allivera

Chatty Member
I’m struggling to understand why she had to clarify for us all that she’s safe with everything going on in the world right now 🤨. Is France bordering the Middle East? Is she worried Israel will get confused and accidentally target Paris instead if Palestine? Or just that a protest will shut down some stores when she wants to go shopping and it will be a tragedy. So confused right now 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ohforfxxkssake

So I stayed at the Langham this week, I could only speak to the manager briefly as I was running late and I asked about them using influencers to promote the hotel. He basically said yes they do but typically it’s the influencer who reaches out to them (how surprising) and that it’s usually just 1-2 nights free accommodation. I expressed how I found it really off putting that an establishment like the Langham using D Grade influencers to promote their hotels, I said it just cheapens the place. I felt like he agreed with my sentiments in a round about way but said it wasn’t his call it’s the Marketing/PR department that deals with it all.

And now I see she’s got another freebie 🙄. Once again I ask…..has she ever paid for an entire holiday herself???? And the content she posts about the hotel? Boring and lazy, lazy, lazy just like all of her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

mondaymorning

I'm surprised that she is going out tonight when she just got back from being overseas. I spend more time talking to my neighbour over the back fence than she spends with her son.

If you pay attention, she barely is actually ever alone with bug. And when she is she's complaining about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Who the hell posts a photo of 4 kids in a bath to 83k strangers ? Surely her friends who work on Cyber Security would tell her that’s not a good idea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

thatsmygrift

The actual balls to casually chat about dropping bug in daycare as if that’s a normal thing for 2 parents to do when they’re just sitting around the house between Xmas and New Year.
Leigha, you’re a neglectful, delinquent, shitstain of a parent and you should be ashamed.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
IMG_5519.jpeg

gunc’s comment on the paid hotel stay post - wtf ??? You were in Melbourne For your fathers 1 year memorial and you post a dancing man and woman emoji ? Trash

• Wow
  • Sick

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
The reviews are pretty consistent on Apple Podcasts, people just don’t find her relatable.
Maybe, just maybe she is starting to read the room??
I had no idea that the reviews were so bad! Just had a little google search to find some and the scathing stuff about Leigh is incredible. They made me lol 😆 .Even when it was Holly and Andrew it seems like mixed feedback. Sucked in Leigha. You can’t mask what an arsehole you are. The people have spoken.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

justwanttoknow

Is it just me (a mum to a toddler boy) or does this little dude just need some comfort and reassurance from either of his parents? How FRIGHTENING for him!! He’s not “captain cautious” he’s a scared, uncomfortable child.

Attachments

• Sad

handunderchin

Chatty Member
I shouldn’t be shocked, but I am, that for two people who are out / away from that poor little boy all year, she dumps him at daycare this week.

Why doesn’t she take him to do the groceries with her, spend time with him doing normal stuff?? Fucking appalling. Does no one in her life call her out on this?