Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how many 'media invites' are sent to actual influencers who don't even bother because they can't be fucked having to showcase the hotel etc... The reason she constantly slaps this 'media invite' on everything is in the hopes of getting more freebies. I can't think of another influencer who even uses that catchphrase.

Reactions: 7
Imagine how many 'media invites' are sent to actual influencers who don't even bother because they can't be fucked having to showcase the hotel etc... The reason she constantly slaps this 'media invite' on everything is in the hopes of getting more freebies. I can't think of another influencer who even uses that catchphrase.
Because she doesn’t want to use “gifted”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I stayed at the Langham this week, I could only speak to the manager briefly as I was running late and I asked about them using influencers to promote the hotel. He basically said yes they do but typically it’s the influencer who reaches out to them (how surprising) and that it’s usually just 1-2 nights free accommodation. I expressed how I found it really off putting that an establishment like the Langham using D Grade influencers to promote their hotels, I said it just cheapens the place. I felt like he agreed with my sentiments in a round about way but said it wasn’t his call it’s the Marketing/PR department that deals with it all.

And now I see she’s got another freebie 🙄. Once again I ask…..has she ever paid for an entire holiday herself???? And the content she posts about the hotel? Boring and lazy, lazy, lazy just like all of her content.
Yep from experience I’d suspect it comes from the brand (Langham in this case) head office team rather than the hotel themselves.

Reactions: 5
Yep from experience I’d suspect it comes from the brand (Langham in this case) head office team rather than the hotel themselves.
Dunno - the individual hotels have marketing/PR teams who can spend money/ gift stays independent of the budget controlled by the larger parent companies.

Far more likely she send her begging email to someone in the GC office than Langham group’s main office in Hong Kong who I guarantee you don’t know who she is and don’t care.

Reactions: 8
She is such a grifter. There was absolutely no invite involved.

The brands that actually pay her (tyre companies, car bin creators) do not have the same target audience as the Intercon and/or Langham.

This is what has always irritated me about her- she happily flogs tit to her followers but wants the premium stuff for herself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is such a grifter. There was absolutely no invite involved.

The brands that actually pay her (tyre companies, car bin creators) do not have the same target audience as the Intercon and/or Langham.

This is what has always irritated me about her- she happily flogs tit to her followers but wants the premium stuff for herself.
Also not believing 'Alexander made buddies so wanted to go to the kids club' more like Alexander was pre-booked to go in since arriving

Reactions: 17
Tagging photos of things you really enjoyed at the hotel with “Yuck” and “Really terrible” and “it was awful” is so unprofessional, not to mention so 3 years ago 😖😖😖 Is that honestly the best she can do as a grown woman in her 40s reviewing a hotel (I’d say getting paid to review a hotel but she has made its very clear she is not getting paid when when they give her 2 free nights guys - it’s a media invite okay!)

Reactions: 18
Tagging photos of things you really enjoyed at the hotel with “Yuck” and “Really terrible” and “it was awful” is so unprofessional, not to mention so 3 years ago 😖😖😖 Is that honestly the best she can do as a grown woman in her 40s reviewing a hotel (I’d say getting paid to review a hotel but she has made its very clear she is not getting paid when when they give her 2 free nights guys - it’s a media invite okay!)
It’s giving 2015 Zoe Foster Blake affectation

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reminds me of every Facebook memory I get, this is what I wrote 10 years ago 😂 #editor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes!!! Was about to say. Big Zoe Energy. But Zoe pays for her own hotels and actually enjoys spending time on holiday with her kids.
Or Zoe is paid $$$$ by Expedia or Tourism Australia to travel and do actual, proper reviews and big production ads. Not take the same photos of breakfast buffets at every hotel.

Reactions: 11
Why is she promoting Zyrtec? She has no medical background at all. What is wrong with these companies using her? I’d love to read her little blurb describing herself and her brand

Reactions: 9
😂 she’s always about 5-7 years behind Zoe. She’ll have that mirror in her house by December 2024.
She has literally emulated Zoe's career... To the point of creepy. Cosmo- her own blog-Mamamia- a beauty brand- Look Good, Feel Better ambassador- to cutting her hair/wearing Alemais all of a sudden. And if course, she's been offered her own book deal 🙄 Zoe is also insufferable but she doesn't seem like a complete witch and she does seem to like her own family.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like Zoe. I feel like she can back it all up with actual talent and success. Be smug. You’ve earned it girl 😂

Reactions: 10
ZFB’s house - done by YSG

LC’s house - done by catch.com.au

You’ll never get there, sweetie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hay fever meds??? She will flog anything, it’s beyond embarrassing now. And can she stop saying social media is main stream media now, no it’s not, you’re not a journalist, you use social media to advertise all the tit you’re paid to flog. I don’t see journos doing that in the SMH or Fin Review. She always makes these broad statements like she’s trying to educate her followers, drives me insane! She didn’t even finish year 10, and you’re not a journalist, shut the F up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hay fever meds??? She will flog anything, it’s beyond embarrassing now. And can she stop saying social media is main stream media now, no it’s not, you’re not a journalist, you use social media to advertise all the tit you’re paid to flog. I don’t see journos doing that in the SMH or Fin Review. She always makes these broad statements like she’s trying to educate her followers, drives me insane! She didn’t even finish year 10, and you’re not a journalist, shut the F up!
Did I hear her nasally whiny voice advertising a UNI course this week? Why Mamamia thinks her voice can sell anything is beyond me, but for goodness sake the witch did not even go to university.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.