Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

satellites

Just because they are designer does not mean they don't make you look like you are wearing mini surfboards.. 😂 #flipperfeetlcc
Screenshot_20231124_223839_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

PlatinumThoughts

And another thing… Trinny’s in town and running around doing all sorts of media and podcasts. Not a sign of Leigha featured anywhere (even at Mamamia today - podcast with Mia, not You Beauty). Tonight Trinny is hosting a dinner with women in business - ZFB appears to be there, so could have a fashion/beauty focus. Not a sign of Leigha. If she was she’d be crowing about it on Insta.

Also advertising Children’s Panadol - why would they need to bother really? And use an Influencer who’s openly admitted to hating parenting? Show me a parent who’s never had a bottle of Children’s Panadol in the cupboard. I’ll wait.

exflighty

VIP Member
Thread number 8 for Australia’s premier binfluencer Leigh Campbell.

Congrats to @exflighty for the winning thread title! It was sahhh chiiiiic, but unfortunately I’ve had to hack it up a bit to fit. Sorry 😘

Might keep a tally of how many nights away Leigh has before we finish the thread. Poor dear 🤗
View attachment 2511520
wow thank you I’m so honoured! More so we should be thankful to Leigha herself for threatening to close her account As she made it so easy to come up with the title!

seriously though, AS IF she’s going to close the account!! Hahaha Leigh you fucking idiot that’s just never going to happen babe. Where else will you get “supportive DMs” and “link/edit suggestions” from if you don’t have it?

im off to choose a car bin and maybe a bin for my stairs as my prize for winning. 🚮 🗑

• Haha

heresmypermissionslip

It’s not that hard to understand, guys. LeeA is a very, VERY important globetrotting beauty, fashion, lifestyle, parenting, travel, architecture, design expert, editor and business mogul. Don’t you know? And it’s all for us. Our selfless Lee “ear pick” Campbell wouldn’t dream of not giving us what we want - namely, hypocritical, condescending, snide remarks, peppered with affiliate links no one asked for.
She is insufferable, and I hate that she’s tarnishing one of my favourite cities in the world right now. She’s the worst.

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I remember she asked for fridges or said she didn’t have one when they first moved in. She’s so embarrassing! Can buy Chanel shoes, can’t buy a fridge.

Nothing will beat scabbing a new washer and dryer when people literally lost their homes to bushfires.

She is an appalling human being. One who always takes and never gives, or when she does she has to show off like she’s Mother Theresa. “I donate to Red Cross op shop”.

If she was truly a good person, she would decline some of the partnerships and offer to donate the goods instead or, shock horror, donate some of her own money.

We all know she reads here so watch her stories for the annual “I took Bugs unwanted grifted items to put under the Kmart tree”.

Coffeee

It's already been said, but far out..that poor kid. Daycare between Xmas and NY with both parents home!!
My child is 6 months younger, it's really not that hard! Some days are testing but fark toughen up. Groceries etc actually can be fun with kids, bit of creativity 'leigh campbell CREATIVE'.
argh what a childhood ☹

• Sad

Newhere2

VIP Member
Whenever she tries to be witty or funny, she falls flat on her face and comes across as rude, sarcastic and aggressive. She has never been able to master tone.

Reactions: 18
Ive seen a couple of influencers tell people to delete insta and download again or delete their cache / cookies to make the links work... pretty handy cos then their affiliate links will be the ones tied to the sale of black friday. The affiliate link stuff is so beggy and transparent, so embarassing.

Newhere2

VIP Member
She is low life scum really. I guess the hotel was a 'commercial obligation'. So instead of some heartfelt post about how hard the year has been for Rich, or family .. she posts about a hotel. She always finds a way to sink lower than I thought possible

Richard used to be semi attractive - what has he done to himself?
He comes across as incredibly vain like his other half- it gives me the ick so much! I really prefer a man who is more relaxed about his appearance and doesn’t look like he spends all day flexing at himself in a mirror 🤣

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
😂 she’s always about 5-7 years behind Zoe. She’ll have that mirror in her house by December 2024.
She has literally emulated Zoe's career... To the point of creepy. Cosmo- her own blog-Mamamia- a beauty brand- Look Good, Feel Better ambassador- to cutting her hair/wearing Alemais all of a sudden. And if course, she's been offered her own book deal 🙄 Zoe is also insufferable but she doesn't seem like a complete bitch and she does seem to like her own family.

• Haha

Victoria212

Saw Leigha out in the wild in Bondi the other day. She's definitely v petite but nowhere near as scary skinny as her insta would have you believe. She looked suitably anxious and self-involved - eyes darting everywhere to see if anyone was looking at her. Noone was

• Haha
  • Wow
I was going to post this too. Are using apostrophes incorrectly a job requirement at Mamamia?
Absolutely no one at MM knows how to use an apostrophe properly and it’s been this way for the last 20 years. The atrocious grammar and poor editing is truly laughable and embarrassing for Australia’s “largest women’s media company” or whatever they call themselves. Much professional. Great intellects.

Attachments

• Haha
Her irrelevant what people are wearing in Paris article isn’t very popular. She just put it up so she could put her weird tights photo up. Loving herself much
I wonder if green vapes are in at the moment in Paris?
Leigh must be writing the social media posts too for Mamamia. It’s sneak peek, not peak. Any editor with 15 years experience would know that.

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh, imagine if your Father or loved one died and someone posted a photo from the memorial to remember their life claiming “spoils” from the event. So inappropriate Leigh 😕

• Angry
  • Sad

Allivera

Chatty Member
Tagging photos of things you really enjoyed at the hotel with “Yuck” and “Really terrible” and “it was awful” is so unprofessional, not to mention so 3 years ago 😖😖😖 Is that honestly the best she can do as a grown woman in her 40s reviewing a hotel (I’d say getting paid to review a hotel but she has made its very clear she is not getting paid when when they give her 2 free nights guys - it’s a media invite okay!)