Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a coincidence she got all these “media invites” and her brother is driving a boat on Hamilton Island…almost like she messaged every hotel asking for some freebies when she knew they were would be in QLD.

Reactions: 12
Such a coincidence she got all these “media invites” and her brother is driving a boat on Hamilton Island…almost like she messaged every hotel asking for some freebies when she knew they were would be in QLD.
Is it an invite if you’ve had to beg for it? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same thing? You supposedly got asked to review hotel so they paid your first 2 nights?
I stayed there in April she really isn’t doing the place justice at all, so many activities she isn’t even mentioning or showing other areas. Just lazy really, gets her free nights stays and does the bare minimum. She really must sell herself in the emails she writes to these places!
I was lucky to stay in a villa, it is expensive we spent a lot there in 5 nights we were there, plus transfer to the island was $700 for 2 return which is not included. I don’t think many people can call that reasonable

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She read here and had to screenshot some more fake dms supposedly praising all her hard work. I dislike her constant sharing these fake messages, all written the same way and sucking up to her.

Puh lease. She walked around a bit taking photos, not even good ones. Hardly the same thing actual travel reviewers/writers do.

Reactions: 10
It’s an incredible coincidence that when her lazy/ dodgy/ grifting behaviour is called out here she gets a question about exactly that topic.

Reactions: 11
Funny, was asked an identical question about the Langham and gave the exact same answer (just like print but more interactive! She’s the future!) probably a copypasta from her grifting emails to these marketing teams.
Also - LOL they gave her midweek for free and she paid for the rest. Like Joe Blogs off the street couldn’t negotiate a free midweek day or two as part of a weeklong stay outside of holiday periods…

Reactions: 10
Same thing? You supposedly got asked to review hotel so they paid your first 2 nights?
I stayed there in April she really isn’t doing the place justice at all, so many activities she isn’t even mentioning or showing other areas. Just lazy really, gets her free nights stays and does the bare minimum. She really must sell herself in the emails she writes to these places!
I was lucky to stay in a villa, it is expensive we spent a lot there in 5 nights we were there, plus transfer to the island was $700 for 2 return which is not included. I don’t think many people can call that reasonable
THIS. So she wasn’t paid, but the first two nights weren’t paid for by them.

🙃😖😞😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally couldn’t take a good photo to save her life. Her content is SO bland. They could have had their pick of so many nicer “influencers” who actually put effort into making their content look good instead of just straight off the camera roll! The only photos that ever looked filtered are her selfies lol other than that I could take a a clearer photo of my cats bum

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what it is, but the answer to this question irks me so much. She’s so revolting I can’t even put it in words anymore. She’s not grateful for anything. And the whole “I choose which holiday would benefit my community more” oh duck off Leigh. That’s BS and you know it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t mind her whole “Bug dedication” post so much if she wasn’t such a tit mother who barely spends any time with him and openly writes how much she hates parenting.

Of course it’s mostly photos of her contorting and showing off her collarbones. All seems very fake, like the photo of her playing in the sand with him. Almost like she reads here and trying to prove something… Hi Leigha 👋

Reactions: 6
So I stayed at the Langham this week, I could only speak to the manager briefly as I was running late and I asked about them using influencers to promote the hotel. He basically said yes they do but typically it’s the influencer who reaches out to them (how surprising) and that it’s usually just 1-2 nights free accommodation. I expressed how I found it really off putting that an establishment like the Langham using D Grade influencers to promote their hotels, I said it just cheapens the place. I felt like he agreed with my sentiments in a round about way but said it wasn’t his call it’s the Marketing/PR department that deals with it all.

And now I see she’s got another freebie 🙄. Once again I ask…..has she ever paid for an entire holiday herself???? And the content she posts about the hotel? Boring and lazy, lazy, lazy just like all of her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel so embarrassed for her - I can’t think of another influencer who scabs as many aspects of their lives as she does. Food, clothing, holidays, homewares, tradesmen, beauty… there isn’t a category she won’t try and get for free.

Could they not afford it if they didn’t grift part of it?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.