Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not the famous Brillo distribution centre behind Leigha’s car is it???
EXCELLENT spotting!! From what I recall, they had grown so much they needed a bigger warehouse and staff. Ok, let’s be honest - they’re really they’re just taking up a bit more of Teagan’s garage and their “staff” is probably Teagan’s nanny. What a bunch of frauds.
Babes, before you get all butt hurt: we don’t hate successful women (also, you’re not). We hate fake, hypocritical sell outs 👋🏼

Reactions: 13
EXCELLENT spotting!! From what I recall, they had grown so much they needed a bigger warehouse and staff. Ok, let’s be honest - they’re really they’re just taking up a bit more of Teagan’s garage and their “staff” is probably Teagan’s nanny. What a bunch of frauds.
Babes, before you get all butt hurt: we don’t hate successful women (also, you’re not). We hate fake, hypocritical sell outs 👋🏼
Wouldn't a hot garage be a bad place to keep beauty products? Unless she's that rich the garage is air conditioned.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't a hot garage be a bad place to keep beauty products? Unless she's that rich the garage is air conditioned.
Exactly my thought….the shelving is near the garage door, you can see the light streaming in. Hmmmmmm beauty products and Sydney summer…not so compatible

Reactions: 11
What about the 11 fashion must haves from the streets of Paris ….f me drunk she has to be kidding, how is she employed. Emerald green (Bottega 2 seasons ago with their accessories, metallics (seed has had metallics for two seasons as has Zara), button up shirts (again every label for past two seasons). She has no idea, she deadset thinks she’s a fashionista 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What about the 11 fashion must haves from the streets of Paris ….f me drunk she has to be kidding, how is she employed. Emerald green (Bottega 2 seasons ago with their accessories, metallics (seed has had metallics for two seasons as has Zara), button up shirts (again every label for past two seasons). She has no idea, she deadset thinks she’s a fashionista 🙄
She has zero style, truly looks hideous in most things she wears. She’s always had a talent for talking herself up and making out that she is so stylish, so witty, such a hard worker.

Also pretty gross she’s leveraging off the Paris trip for mamamia content when she was sent there by LRP, and has said f all about the brand.

Reactions: 15
I was in Paris not long before her and apart from button up shirts (not really a trend?) I did not see a single one of these things on actual Parisiennes. It says so much for Mamamia that she’s their fashion expert on top of being a beauty expert.

Reactions: 12
Also pretty gross she’s leveraging off the Paris trip for mamamia content when she was sent there by LRP, and has said f all about the brand.
I still think Mamamia paid for the trip, and she justified it by saying she’d produce other content while there. Then the LRP bit was just a regular conference.

Reactions: 3
She's extra squeaky on You Beauty this morning but the good news is she said it's her last episode for the year

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lol @ including home and travel to try and justify her affiliate links and grifted hotel stays. Pretty sure less parenting is just your style in general Leigh.

Will Leigha be the new “travel editor” for mamamia in 2024? I guess I shouldn’t give them ideas 🤔.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.