Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the incessant face touching. This is so passive aggressive, people must be giving her tit in her DMs to address it like this because judging by the look on her face, it’s clearly hit a nerve.
She is SUCH a witch. So defensive. Let’s face it, he is either daycare or with a sitter so not like a huge change for him to have her away.

“Long work days ahead”…doing what exactly? Attending some totally unnecessary event no doubt. Thoughts and prayers Leigh. Don’t forget to look after yourself, you are so precious and fragile 🙄.

Reactions: 18
I’m struggling to understand why she had to clarify for us all that she’s safe with everything going on in the world right now 🤨. Is France bordering the Middle East? Is she worried Israel will get confused and accidentally target Paris instead if Palestine? Or just that a protest will shut down some stores when she wants to go shopping and it will be a tragedy. So confused right now 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m struggling to understand why she had to clarify for us all that she’s safe with everything going on in the world right now 🤨. Is France bordering the Middle East? Is she worried Israel will get confused and accidentally target Paris instead if Palestine? Or just that a protest will shut down some stores when she wants to go shopping and it will be a tragedy. So confused right now 🫤
She probably couldn't find France or Israel on a map tbf.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG this was too much. Thinks she’s in Paristine 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_0424.jpeg

Kelly also wondering why Leigh gets sent to Paris for “work” when Leigh is the host that does the bare minimum on You Beauty. Assuming she’s there for something beauty related.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Again with the incessant face touching. This is so passive aggressive, people must be giving her tit in her DMs to address it like this because judging by the look on her face, it’s clearly hit a nerve.
God she is a witch!! I don’t understand how she appeals to anyone.

It is a fair point that dads don’t get as much grief for travelling for work, but there is a way to articulate that without being bitchy and defensive!

“I got all these messages saying oh I missed you saying you were going to Paris… no you didn’t, I didn’t tell anyone! Well of course just my family and friends…”

Reactions: 13
I thought the same! What is she talking about. Why would Paris be unsafe. There are protests but there are protests in every city. What a f’ing drama

Reactions: 6
I thought the same! What is she talking about. Why would Paris be unsafe. There are protests but there are protests in every city. What a f’ing drama
There are protests in Paris literally every day, got a cause? Parisians are there for you

Reactions: 8
What real Parisians look like vs French wannabe Leigha
---

And weirdly she is probably just as thin as the French lady but somehow our fashion ‘expert’ falls flat
I can just imagine her packing for this trip. “Ooh this double denim will be soooo chiiiic”. Just add a crumpled blazer and hideous flipper shoes.

She has zero style or charisma to pull off the French look she desperately wants to nail.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.