Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And their holidays are always super short, even their trip to the Maldives and Italy…it’s like as soon as they freebies expire they’re out of there because they are either too tight or can’t afford it. I’m booked into that hotel next week (will be my last stay there) I’m going to ask to speak to the manager and ask how they decide what grifters they choose to promote their hotels. It’s over $600 a night, that is a lot of money for people at the moment, read the room Leigh you loser, most people can’t afford to stay in accommodation like that and no I’m not jealous I’m in a fortunate position that I pay for my own holidays and when I travel for work they pay. I don’t beg for freebies like some desperate 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I love that she thinks she’s so fashion now, when actually she’s just thin. I think she’s a terrible choice for that podcast, because she represents such a small segment of society and has zero empathy of understanding of others. All of her friends are also exclusively wealthy, super thin, predominately white women.

She is the epitome of “this is expensive and I’m skinny, so it’s fashion”. Obviously Deni went off the deep end, but at least he had an understanding of how to put an outfit together and dressing and styling for different body types and budgets.
So agree with this. She is a terrible choice for a fashion podcast. Deni & Tam had a great dynamic and a real passion for fashion. I don’t feel that she gets any joy from clothes, she doesn’t really style things or put together outfits. Or go out and try on different things or look at what other people are wearing in the real world . She just buys or grifts whatever the latest trends are and wears them with no thought about whether they suit her or not. Paula Joye could have been a great pick for the fashion podcast. Someone that genuinely loves fashion and has a lot of knowledge and enjoys putting outfits together. I think they really missed the mark on this. Will not be listening. I listen to no MM podcasts now. They have slowly alienated me from all of them.
---
I love that she thinks she’s so fashion now, when actually she’s just thin. I think she’s a terrible choice for that podcast, because she represents such a small segment of society and has zero empathy of understanding of others. All of her friends are also exclusively wealthy, super thin, predominately white women.

She is the epitome of “this is expensive and I’m skinny, so it’s fashion”. Obviously Deni went off the deep end, but at least he had an understanding of how to put an outfit together and dressing and styling for different body types and budgets.
So agree with this. She is a terrible choice for a fashion podcast. Deni & Tam had a great dynamic and a real passion for fashion. I don’t feel that she gets any joy from clothes, she doesn’t really style things or put together outfits. Or go out and try on different things or look at what other people are wearing in the real world . She just buys or grifts whatever the latest trends are and wears them with no thought about whether they suit her or not. Paula Joye could have been a great pick for the fashion podcast. Someone that genuinely loves fashion and has a lot of knowledge and enjoys putting outfits together. I think they really missed the mark on this. Will not be listening. I listen to no MM podcasts now. They have slowly alienated me from all of them.
---

---

She is such a poor choice to be hosting a fashion podcast. There could have been so many better options. She buys or grifts stuff and puts it on. No styling, no trying on different prices or accessories or wearing what suits her. I don’t feel that she has a passion or gets real joy out of fashion like some people. Paula Joye could have been a fantastic choice to host, someone that really thinks about different pieces and how to style them in different ways not just wearing whatever the latest thing is on The Iconic. I’ve stopped listening to all MM podcast I’d the past year. Will not be listening to this one either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's also sad that her family holidays barely consist of her son being included. If he is there, he is in a kids club and then with a nanny when that's not open 💔 and to think she wanted more kids..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Apologies for the duplicate reply above. Posting while Tattle was doing an update, so I retyped my reply and I now have duplicate responses. Sorry 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
And their holidays are always super short, even their trip to the Maldives and Italy…it’s like as soon as they freebies expire they’re out of there because they are either too tight or can’t afford it. I’m booked into that hotel next week (will be my last stay there) I’m going to ask to speak to the manager and ask how they decide what grifters they choose to promote their hotels. It’s over $600 a night, that is a lot of money for people at the moment, read the room Leigh you loser, most people can’t afford to stay in accommodation like that and no I’m not jealous I’m in a fortunate position that I pay for my own holidays and when I travel for work they pay. I don’t beg for freebies like some desperate 🙄
Ooh please report back on this, I’d love to hear what they say.

Ohhhh for duck sakes Leigh, listen, we didn’t come down in the last shower, ok! People are not sending these questions in. You are sending them to yourself for pretend engagement to make sure you secure your next freebie stay……people can’t be this dense???

Reactions: 17
Ohhhh for duck sakes Leigh, listen, we didn’t come down in the last shower, ok! People are not sending these questions in. You are sending them to yourself for pretend engagement to make sure you secure your next freebie stay……people can’t be this dense???
Yes such a coincidence how all are written the same tone “wow you’re so generous with your time”, “sorry to trouble you” blah blah. She’s such a loser!!

And did she pay for the next stay through luxury escapes?? I’m sure she’s grifted something, she’s not capable of paying for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ask for the PR/marketing team. I'm so interested to hear as well. She's such a loser. Staying in a gifted room in a gifted dress.. shafts her kid off at first chance.

Reactions: 15
She genuinely revolts me. The posing, the fast fashion, the so obvious asking herself ‘questions’, the using her kid for content the 2 minutes a day she’s spending with him l, the grifted stay while her friends are paying.
She’s just so embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Who the hell posts a photo of 4 kids in a bath to 83k strangers ? Surely her friends who work on Cyber Security would tell her that’s not a good idea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.