Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh “ear pick” Campbell - the friend you can count on to always post your least flattering shot. What a pal.
As long as collar bones are at a good angle, who cares about their faces..
Sooo... She flew back from Paris, had the Roundhouse event, dinner with Rich, the kids been shafted, her girls lunch... Gosh she must have missed him so much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leigh “ear pick” Campbell - the friend you can count on to always post your least flattering shot. What a pal.
Their pics just scream try hard.

No inundation of stories from Leigha, doesn’t this mean she couldn’t secure an exclusive dining media invite lunch for yesterday?

Reactions: 10
These women are such try hards. Outfit colour palettes, sequins at lunch, contorted posing, expensive restaurants. I feel sorry for them in a way, they all must be so lacking in their lives if they behave like this just for social media. Sad.

Reactions: 17
Their pics just scream try hard.

No inundation of stories from Leigha, doesn’t this mean she couldn’t secure an exclusive dining media invite lunch for yesterday?
I will bet money there was a gifted hotel stay for all of them that will appear in a post or story later!

Reactions: 3
Yes for sure. It’s so weird how they do hotel stays after a lunch or any event. I’d miss my kids too much to be away that long…

They all didn’t post much after the lunch and then all coincidentally posted at the same time so I am sure some sort of promo is coming. They’re so pathetic. Such fake friendships. I’ve noticed that coke head Kristin fisher has been MIA from all their events recently..

Reactions: 11
Yes for sure. It’s so weird how they do hotel stays after a lunch or any event. I’d miss my kids too much to be away that long…

They all didn’t post much after the lunch and then all coincidentally posted at the same time so I am sure some sort of promo is coming. They’re so pathetic. Such fake friendships. I’ve noticed that coke head Kristin fisher has been MIA from all their events recently..
Someone just posted on the Amy thread that Kristen’s eyebrow place has gone into administration so she’s probably trying to lay low and out of the “spotlight”.

• Wow
Leigha getting butt hurt over the childcare article... The reason you're upset Leelee, is because you feel guilty because you KNOW you use childcare when you don't actually *work.* Those of us who DO work, saw the headline, thought 'she's an idiot', and moved on with our lives, because we know we are using childcare because we have no other choice...

Reactions: 10
Leigha getting butt hurt over the childcare article... The reason you're upset Leelee, is because you feel guilty because you KNOW you use childcare when you don't actually *work.* Those of us who DO work, saw the headline, thought 'she's an idiot', and moved on with our lives, because we know we are using childcare because we have no other choice...
100% hit a nerve..

Even when he’s not in childcare he’s probably searching for the face of a caregiver so don’t worry too much about childcare Lee!

• Haha
As much as I cannot stand Leigha, that article is terrible and Virginia Tapscott cannot be trusted to write an article on parenting that is not completely biased. She stirs the pot intentionally to get gifs with right wing news outlets.

Reactions: 9
As much as I cannot stand Leigha, that article is terrible and Virginia Tapscott cannot be trusted to write an article on parenting that is not completely biased. She stirs the pot intentionally to get gifs with right wing news outlets.
I agree, tit article, but her OTT defensive reaction is because she dumps her kid there unnecessarily... There is so much peer reviewed, evidence backed research about the benefits of childcare, but Leigh just wants to make herself feel better 🙃

Reactions: 8
IMG_1728.png

Who the duck poses like this with their friends in their 40s!! Then posts it publicly

She is so thrilled about her weight loss!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I like to think her friends got her back by posting unflattering photos of her squashed chubby feet/ truly hideous shoes/ cankles (the Rachel friend) and videos of her awful bags under her eyes (Amy). Petty I know (me). Her eye bags were the most interesting thing about her when I first stumbled upon her lol - why hasn’t a “beauty expert” yet to find a miracle eye cream to get rid of her bags, also how is she a podcast host with such an awful voice, how does someone who doesn’t finish school reach the dizzying heights of editor (or whatever she is) at the world’s “largest women’s media thingy” and why doesn’t she get invited to events despite being in media. It was around the time she was all “oh I’m going to an event today and I never get invited so it’s such a surprise and honour to be invited.” Trying to be an everywoman like her esteemed boss Mia.

Also, Leigha, please give us your summary and analysis of the childcare article which I’m surprised you have been able to find the time to read given your busy schedule.

Reactions: 13
I like to think her friends got her back by posting unflattering photos of her squashed chubby feet/ truly hideous shoes/ cankles (the Rachel friend) and videos of her awful bags under her eyes (Amy). Petty I know (me). Her eye bags were the most interesting thing about her when I first stumbled upon her lol - why hasn’t a “beauty expert” yet to find a miracle eye cream to get rid of her bags, also how is she a podcast host with such an awful voice, how does someone who doesn’t finish school reach the dizzying heights of editor (or whatever she is) at the world’s “largest women’s media thingy” and why doesn’t she get invited to events despite being in media. It was around the time she was all “oh I’m going to an event today and I never get invited so it’s such a surprise and honour to be invited.” Trying to be an everywoman like her esteemed boss Mia.

Also, Leigha, please give us your summary and analysis of the childcare article which I’m surprised you have been able to find the time to read given your busy schedule.
But she can just screenshot a random excerpt from Harvard and appear she knows what she's talking about 🙄 as if Leigha could apply any critical analysis to a peer reviewed and published journal article

Reactions: 11
But she can just screenshot a random excerpt from Harvard and appear she knows what she's talking about 🙄 as if Leigha could apply any critical analysis to a peer reviewed and published journal article
I did think it was interesting that the article she picked was about children from poor socioeconomic backgrounds. That’s not your kid Leigha, so if you want to feel better about yourself, keep researching 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the pod today, Leigh impersonating Rich at the end of the shower when he “sprays himself with cold water”. Not where my mind went based on those noises. Are you sure, Leigh? 🍆💦

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Few things in life are as irritating as listening to her sing-song “GOOD MORNING FRIENDS, HAPPY (insert day of the week)”. She gives EmmyLou’s “Geeewd morrrning” a run for its money!

Reactions: 13
Here she goes again trying to justify her scabbing and amateur content creation.

Leigh, you being a woman has nothing to do with why you have multiple snark threads on tattle and obviously receive a lot of hate via your DM’s, it’s because you are an opportunist and you rub people the wrong way with your constant grifting, pathetic cries for attention and your never ending whinging about anything and everything including your child which you were so desperate to have. You don’t strike me as someone who can take accountability so you blame others or your special brain for the way you behave. You are not a role model for women, if my daughter ended up like you I’d be disappointed. So stop with your women against women narrative because it’s simple, we find you annoying and irritating, not because you’re a woman or an influencer but because you are you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did the international influencer convention just release a new comms to duplicate? I have seen several examples of this derivative content now, which is reaffirming what you are not understanding LeighA

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.