Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just call her Leigh “affiliate link” Campbell. She sure as hell ain’t creative!!!! She’s a lazy sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no hasn’t been to Belameres for 6 months 😱 However will she cope? One would think she’s been caring for sick relatives or working really long hours and neglecting self-care. But no - just too busy with overseas travel, lunching and attending a myriad of other beauty appointments 🙄

Reactions: 11
I still can’t see any chemistry. I don’t want to see Amy and Rhian in their pool together either, but at least they have chemistry.

Reactions: 10
Surely she can't write this? Tell people to click knowing full well she's being per click and not per item, but not disclosing?
She’s so dodgy. Anything for $$$. I can imagine her being part of MLM schemes…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.