Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 8 for Australia’s premier binfluencer Leigh Campbell.

Congrats to @exflighty for the winning thread title! It was sahhh chiiiiic, but unfortunately I’ve had to hack it up a bit to fit. Sorry 😘

Might keep a tally of how many nights away Leigh has before we finish the thread. Poor dear 🤗
19EA6E07-0B54-4D60-9FEE-7F5614ECDF2E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread number 8 for Australia’s premier binfluencer Leigh Campbell.

Congrats to @exflighty for the winning thread title! It was sahhh chiiiiic, but unfortunately I’ve had to hack it up a bit to fit. Sorry 😘

Might keep a tally of how many nights away Leigh has before we finish the thread. Poor dear 🤗
View attachment 2511520
wow thank you I’m so honoured! More so we should be thankful to Leigha herself for threatening to close her account As she made it so easy to come up with the title!

seriously though, AS IF she’s going to close the account!! Hahaha Leigh you bleeping idiot that’s just never going to happen babe. Where else will you get “supportive DMs” and “link/edit suggestions” from if you don’t have it?

im off to choose a car bin and maybe a bin for my stairs as my prize for winning. 🚮 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone explain the cross posting Leigha and Rich do all the time when each has the kid? Is it to prove the kid sees a parent once in a while? Is it to say how good parents they are for spending time with him? I've never seen anyone else do this..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain the cross posting Leigha and Rich do all the time when each has the kid? Is it to prove the kid sees a parent once in a while? Is it to say how good parents they are for spending time with him? I've never seen anyone else do this..
I think it’s because they’re both completely juvenile and need ‘credit’ for parenting babysitting their own kid. They can’t just be a normal family unless they get head pats. Useless.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s because they’re both completely juvenile and need ‘credit’ for parenting babysitting their own kid. They can’t just be a normal family unless they get head pats. Useless.
It is so weird, the constant need to show to total strangers when they take him to a park. Just send it to each other privately! They both spend so little time with him, and hardly ever together as a family.

I don’t see why Guncle is away so much, he works in private health insurance?? Though if I was married to Leigha, I’d be getting out as much as possible too…

• Haha
It is so weird, the constant need to show to total strangers when they take him to a park. Just send it to each other privately! They both spend so little time with him, and hardly ever together as a family.

I don’t see why Guncle is away so much, he works in private health insurance?? Though if I was married to Leigha, I’d be getting out as much as possible too…
There is absolutely no need for the Gunc to be away so much in his role, it’s 100% a choice.
Nothing that either of them do for work is necessary to spend so much time away from their kid and each other.

Reactions: 11
There is absolutely no need for the Gunc to be away so much in his role, it’s 100% a choice.
Nothing that either of them do for work is necessary to spend so much time away from their kid and each other.
Wondering if there was an increase in time apart after they couldn’t have a second child together and if it’s only a matter of time til Bug is older and they split

Reactions: 7
Missing from YouBeauty again this morning. I don’t know Kee Reece or what her credentials are but I think she’s a great addition. Nice to not have just another white host.

Reactions: 8
And.... There we have it 😂
Pathetic!! Just as we all thought, she will never shut it down. Just pretending to create drama and gage sympathy. Next she will post some “kindly gifted” food/flowers/clothes/anything else she grifted from this.

Don’t worry about the state of the world Leigha, as long as your Instagram is only filled with fangirls and praise🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
“Commercial obligations” code for…I need to get some more free tit because I’m too tight to buy it myself.

She must be getting some major grief through her DM’s to have that type of melt down.

Such a fragile, sensitive, special brained moron our Leigha.
AS IF she could do without the validation of her Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Lol! she’s already back on her bullshit and making an edit of hats and sunnies because her ‘DMs said she needed to’. The very same dms that criticised her ‘creator’ work. Ok Leigh. Which is it?
you grifting hole.
---
I went to write a new recap and reviewed the one I wrote for the previous thread, and realised that she’s quite boring and nothing has changed other than more trips than before away from her kid. Just less sex with Guncle.

Open to feedback on this and happy to write a new one. Whilst I was looking for the post I came across @Micko83 posts defending her. Lol.

Edit: the TDLR link and extra info.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol! she’s already back on her bullshit and making an edit of hats and sunnies because her ‘DMs said she needed to’. The very same dms that criticised her ‘creator’ work. Ok Leigh. Which is it?
you grifting hole.
---
I went to write a new recap and reviewed the one I wrote for the previous thread, and realised that she’s quite boring and nothing has changed other than more trips than before away from her kid. Just less sex with Guncle.

Open to feedback on this and happy to write a new one. Whilst I was looking for the post I came across @Micko83 posts defending her. Lol.

Edit: the TDLR link and extra info.
Ah old mate Micko. Where has Guncle gone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.