Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck going on so many trips when the kid goes to school and needs a routine and will start getting some homework

Reactions: 5
Who the hell posts a photo of 4 kids in a bath to 83k strangers ? Surely her friends who work on Cyber Security would tell her that’s not a good idea
Claims she’s working on sharing less of her family and personal life, wants to protect her privacy…proceeds to Instagram her whole trip, her kid, other people’s kids, and tells her followers which hotel they’re going to next.

Just like when she claimed she didn’t want to say much about her new place and then couldn’t help with the humble brag selfies and basically told everyone where she lives.

Guess $$$ and showing off is more valuable to her than her family or privacy. Pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Good luck going on so many trips when the kid goes to school and needs a routine and will start getting some homework
I can just see her being the type to whine about school/her kids teacher/helping with homework/the monotony of it all/other kids on her public IG account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bit late to the thread, but my friend was at the creed event on Thursday and said Leigha looked terrible. She is so thin and her face is completely botched. Supposedly her and guncle were dancing around like fools trying to convince people they have chemistry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is it just me (a mum to a toddler boy) or does this little dude just need some comfort and reassurance from either of his parents? How FRIGHTENING for him!! He’s not “captain cautious” he’s a scared, uncomfortable child.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is it just me (a mum to a toddler boy) or does this little dude just need some comfort and reassurance from either of his parents? How FRIGHTENING for him!! He’s not “captain cautious” he’s a scared, uncomfortable child.
Agree, note the other mum comforting her child instead of pulling her phone to record her

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So is Leigha 'working' during this trip? I still can't understand how she says she works so hard.

So is Leigha 'working' during this trip? I still can't understand how she says she works so hard.
Well to her “working” is anytime she is on her phone so yes, apparently she works 24/7. Probably frantically emailing any QLD business she can find to see what else she can scab for free while on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sigh. Don’t listen every day, but the title of the pod got me. Then I heard that screechy voice. She’s back 😫

Reactions: 3
The way this beauty editor is curling her hair in her latest reel is terrible - should curl away from your face babe, not into it. Also why gush about a product and then upload stories that specifically cut your hair out? Guess it doesn’t work as well as you say

Attachments

• Haha
The way this beauty editor is curling her hair in her latest reel is terrible - should curl away from your face babe, not into it. Also why gush about a product and then upload stories that specifically cut your hair out? Guess it doesn’t work as well as you say
Lol beauty expert and hair expert.

Shame the Gunc isn’t in Melbourne to go to Bar Bambi after the races like he did just after his dad died.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have short hair so I get it, it’s hard to put a wave in short hair but wtf was that? Worst hair styling I’ve ever seen, that curl was terrible, it reminded me of how my mum styles her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course that asshole family support Horse racing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.