Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I subjected myself tonight to watching Lee Lee’s Affiliate FAQ stories. Dear lord. Firstly, so much preening to ignore. Secondly, she gave an example about how creators can answer questions about items whereas online retailers only have filters. Her example: ‘oh Leigh, can you share some shoes under $100?’. Sounds like something a simple filter could do, right?!

editor much

Reactions: 11
The way her followers speak to her as if they're scared - "Do you mind sharing where is XXX from? Sorry if it's already been asked and I missed it". For fucks sake..she is not some revered demigod. She is so gross and such a bleep! Leigha 'I owe you nothing and don't work for you' Campbell 🤬
Lol that's because she screenshots messages where people DONT speak to her in such a timid OTT way and shames them for not beginning with 'Hi Leigh, how are you?'

Reactions: 8
Perfect excuse to stay off social media this weekend but she doesn’t. The Greeks take memorials very seriously, the family would definitely be looking down on her quietly, it’s a lack of respect. But of course she’s does what she wants to do and her “easy going” husband, (translation …he has to walk on eggshells around her) doesn’t say anything because last time she spent a once in a blue weekend with his family she had a mini breakdown. I can’t imagine not spending time with my in laws, do I love it, not all the time but I do it because they’re my family now too and it’s important to my husband. She barely sees her in laws and we know it because she never posts about it or says she’s going to visit. It’s a 3 time a year thing tops….but will go to Melbourne at the drop of a hat for a freebie.

Reactions: 15
Perfect excuse to stay off social media this weekend but she doesn’t. The Greeks take memorials very seriously, the family would definitely be looking down on her quietly, it’s a lack of respect. But of course she’s does what she wants to do and her “easy going” husband, (translation …he has to walk on eggshells around her) doesn’t say anything because last time she spent a once in a blue weekend with his family she had a mini breakdown. I can’t imagine not spending time with my in laws, do I love it, not all the time but I do it because they’re my family now too and it’s important to my husband. She barely sees her in laws and we know it because she never posts about it or says she’s going to visit. It’s a 3 time a year thing tops….but will go to Melbourne at the drop of a hat for a freebie.
All of this 🙌 Guncle can't visit his family because she is a precious snowflake. He really only has himself to blame though..grow some balls and tell her to duck off!

Reactions: 11
This is going back a few years now but wasn’t Guncle’s brother murdered? I think it was back when they were going through IVF. I understand family dynamics can be very complex but if something that terrible happened in my family I would definitively want to spend as much time as possible with them in the years after.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s always been something weird with her and the in laws. She’s never said much about Guncles family and she definitely does not see them often and his family don’t seem to visit them.

She probably thinks she and her bogan family are somehow above them.

Reactions: 13
There’s always been something weird with her and the in laws. She’s never said much about Guncles family and she definitely does not see them often and his family don’t seem to visit them.

She probably thinks she and her bogan family are somehow above them.
his sister is absolutely stunning too, so there’s probably some jealousy there on Leigha’s part. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guyyyys LC is far too busy to get on a 50 minute flight to Melbs. Different Country!? Oh yes, will make that work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s posted today:
a reel which is an ad filmed in Dallas,
a poem about being a Mother and protecting your children to show she cares about the Israel/Gaza conflict,
and a photo of a plate of food labelling it “memorial spoils”

Christ on a bike her empthay/sensitivity to her husbands family’s loss is definitely zero compared to how much she demands for having lost her own dad

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh my gosh, imagine if your Father or loved one died and someone posted a photo from the memorial to remember their life claiming “spoils” from the event. So inappropriate Leigh 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If it was anyone else posting about cakes and “spoils” at her fathers memorial, she would be reposting and publicly shaming them. She’s such a c^nt.

Honestly a huge missed opportunity for a “kid outfits for a memorial” affiliate link edit. CHIIIIIC.

Really though, it’s hard to find COLOURS for boys. Not black. Black is easy, unless it’s a newborn.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.