Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t grift a memorial outfit to affiliate link?
The Greeks will be VERY busy bitching about her and her very embarrassing behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just listened to a podcast and an ad came up first with Lee’s disgusting voice. So singsongy and immature and no warmth. Wouldn’t you think that she’d have had some voice coaching? Gross.

Reactions: 9
That’s one of the reasons I stopped listening to Mamamia podcast (and the fact it’s become the Mia and her family group chat show) Leigh is on virtually everything. I’ll never understand why they keep rehashing the same people on every other podcast. Find some new fresh talent ffs

I’m quite shocked that Mia likes Leigha actually. They both seem like mean girls but Mia is way smarter and has way more resources. Can’t understand why she hasn’t cut her off.

Reactions: 11
I’m quite shocked that Mia likes Leigha actually. They both seem like mean girls but Mia is way smarter and has way more resources. Can’t understand why she hasn’t cut her off.
I still believe it is because Leigh started You Beauty and they now have achieved huge revenue from beauty companies in advertising. In terms of KPIs, Leigh probably meets them financially. But she's still a mega polarising witch

Reactions: 11
IMG_4930.jpeg

Guncle can barely smile with all the Botox. 😅
The recycle photos she shows of her friends are so interesting. Leigha looked much nicer with a bit of meat on the bones. The skinny era heightens her hardness as a person.
---
Just popping this up so it’s here forever. My god, she is absolutely repulsive and void of any decency or respect for her husbands family.
I truly think it’s also because she doesn’t know how to use ‘spoils’ in context. She’s that dumb. Much editor. If she had said something along the lines of how all the family had made beautiful food to honour the memory of the person it would have been passable. But she’s a robot.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2524406
Guncle can barely smile with all the Botox. 😅
The recycle photos she shows of her friends are so interesting. Leigha looked much nicer with a bit of meat on the bones. The skinny era heightens her hardness as a person.
---

I truly think it’s also because she doesn’t know how to use ‘spoils’ in context. She’s that dumb. Much editor. If she had said something along the lines of how all the family had made beautiful food to honour the memory of the person it would have been passable. But she’s a robot.
yes I was thinking exactly that- if she’d posted the pic saying how the family had come together and made a dish special to them, and these particular sweets were Rich’s dads favourites then I totally agree it would have been fine. But instead it gives off such an entitled vibe and such a huge amount of disrespect. It’s not a party, it’s a memorial.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m reading into it too much but if I were a relative or family friend seeing this after she’s just been in Melbourne over the weekend, I’d think this was about me and she couldn’t remember my name

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she organised a catch-up with bestie Deni 😆
Geelong is very accessible via train 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems interesting that she had a paid for stay at a Melbourne hotel this weekend. I wonder if she’d even bother to have gone to the memorial if it wasn’t for this freebie?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just when I think she can’t get any lower, she grifts a hotel stay for the memorial of her FIL. Whose funeral she didn’t go to because she couldn’t organise (grift) a hotel for.
What I would give to be in the Guncle family group chats. They’d be going OFF about her and her desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The grave stone, the posting of the memorial cakes and now the free hotel stay she was “invited” to, what a coincidence 🙄…. She really is a grub. Disgusting.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.