Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love that she thinks she’s so fashion now, when actually she’s just thin. I think she’s a terrible choice for that podcast, because she represents such a small segment of society and has zero empathy of understanding of others. All of her friends are also exclusively wealthy, super thin, predominately white women.

She is the epitome of “this is expensive and I’m skinny, so it’s fashion”. Obviously Deni went off the deep end, but at least he had an understanding of how to put an outfit together and dressing and styling for different body types and budgets.

Reactions: 18

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Again with the incessant face touching. This is so passive aggressive, people must be giving her shit in her DMs to address it like this because judging by the look on her face, it’s clearly hit a nerve.
She is SUCH a bitch. So defensive. Let’s face it, he is either daycare or with a sitter so not like a huge change for him to have her away.

“Long work days ahead”…doing what exactly? Attending some totally unnecessary event no doubt. Thoughts and prayers Leigh. Don’t forget to look after yourself, you are so precious and fragile 🙄.

Reactions: 18

SoGawgezSoBewdiful

Ohhhh for fuck sakes Leigh, listen, we didn’t come down in the last shower, ok! People are not sending these questions in. You are sending them to yourself for pretend engagement to make sure you secure your next freebie stay……people can’t be this dense???

Reactions: 17

heresmypermissionslip

I can’t help but think the overwhelming public feedback and also self admission that she hates parenting had to have played into it. She’s a narcissist. There’s no way she would have left her “life wife” there and stepped out of the limelight. I think it was “oh shit, people hate her and she’s crap - let’s move her on…so that the twins can host it eventually”. Lord help us.
I can’t believe the mediocrity coming out of that organisation.

I also have a ✨special brain✨ and I obsessively recheck my work. If it’s going to a wide audience, I make sure some else reads it first. I would have died of embarrassment by now if I’d posted so many mistakes. I get errors in a comment or throwing up a quick caption or whatever, but this is her JOB. She was paid for that!!!

ohforfxxkssake

What about the 11 fashion must haves from the streets of Paris ….f me drunk she has to be kidding, how is she employed. Emerald green (Bottega 2 seasons ago with their accessories, metallics (seed has had metallics for two seasons as has Zara), button up shirts (again every label for past two seasons). She has no idea, she deadset thinks she’s a fashionista 🙄

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Wow Leigh, you are just the most generous and kind influencer there ever was.

Declined a paid partnership with a small business wine company to give a small shout out for free…but really made the whole thing about yourself as per usual including showing the private email. Fuck off.

• Sick
Nice attempt at hiding your vape behind your back Leigha
Hahahaha that’s hilarious, well spotted! She could at least go for one of the chiiiiic plain black ones that could pass for a lip gloss. Can’t imagine her going into the dodgy tobacconist to pick up her green vape like a teenager. This has absolutely sent me

• Haha

ohforfxxkssake

Home for 5 minutes and already complaining/ seeking sympathy about how hard parenting is. What a mole.
Exactly! Her son is a happy, healthy, active child, I wish she would stop her whinging about being a mother. Maybe stop sitting there like a lazy shit filming him and interact with him instead. She is getting worse! And that ridiculous hydration post….she can’t be serious, it’s so forced it’s hard to watch.

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Leigh who cannot spell or construct a sentence has said numerous times that she has been offered a book deal for any kind of book she wants to write. She’s just too busy guys!

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
She is such a grifter. There was absolutely no invite involved.

The brands that actually pay her (tyre companies, car bin creators) do not have the same target audience as the Intercon and/or Langham.

This is what has always irritated me about her- she happily flogs shit to her followers but wants the premium stuff for herself.
Also not believing 'Alexander made buddies so wanted to go to the kids club' more like Alexander was pre-booked to go in since arriving

jordanbing

IMG_5238.png

Why does she continue to do this? I distinctly remember a similar thing happening when she went to a Melbourne. Forgot her meds, forgot to take a dose. Ensue ridiculous posts expecting sympathy. I know she has a special brain but if she posted a few less affiliate links maybe she’d be able to prioritize the important stuff? Both of my kids take medication and if we are going away it’s one of the first thing we pack. We also have reminders on our phones so they don’t forget to take the medication and I make a note on my phone when I need to refill a script. We also have extra medication in the car, in my bag and in the kids bags. Get your shit together Leigh!

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I just watched the Penfolds ad and almost wet myself laughing. She is actually sitting at a table by herself pretending to talk to people AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
“I’ll rest as much as I can…” - It’s just pathetic and weird. Is she 12. She’s a weirdo. No one cares Leigha. You are not some loved celebrity. Something is definitely lacking in her life. Clearly her horse-faced hubby doesn’t show her enough attention so she has to look for it from her phone friends.

“Ex-ray” - finish school everyone or be at risk of ending up a vacuous “beauty expert” turned fake fashionista.

Also, telling her poor (but truly dumb) followers to “remember” to clink on links to see the sale prices but really just wants to make a “few cents”. Gosh she treats her phone friends with such contempt and disrespect. At least show some integrity Leigha and be transparent.

Go away Leigha. If only one of those insta pages would out her awful, deceitful, pathetic, attention-seeking ways.

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Hooray she is leaving TGM! Given she is a terrible parent I’m shocked she lasted as long as she did

Moving on to something else she isn’t qualified to talk about… fashion & style

• Heart

Newhere2

VIP Member
Absolutely no one at MM knows how to use an apostrophe properly and it’s been this way for the last 20 years. The atrocious grammar and poor editing is truly laughable and embarrassing for Australia’s “largest women’s media company” or whatever they call themselves. Much professional. Great intellects.
Good Lord, that's horrendous! 1st and 3rd person in one title- has to be a first 🥇

• Haha
IMG_0424.jpeg

Kelly also wondering why Leigh gets sent to Paris for “work” when Leigh is the host that does the bare minimum on You Beauty. Assuming she’s there for something beauty related.

• Haha
  • Wow