Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she written/told this story a million times already. This kid needs a psychologist on speed dial
I'm sure it's an older article that Mamamia rehashed and put out with today's date in response to that article from the weekend. Mamamia and Leigh are a perfect fit, ethics wise

Reactions: 11
Mamamia has been rehashing old articles for weeks. Some go back to 2020. What women WERE talking about - 3 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Le Roche Posey paid for her to go to France and she only spoke about that trip and the products briefly last week on You Beauty, but today on Nothing to Wear there's a whole episode devoted to fashion she observed in Paris, I'd be taking her off the PR list if I was working for LRP.

Oh and after numerous trips overseas she finally caught the Metro, that must have been so hard for her magic brain the poor thing :rolleyes:

I notice that Leelee has not mentioned her "besties" new book...she is such a witch! 😅 At least Jade is being supportive..

Also, why TF are we giving a bogan from the Shire a book deal?!
Screenshot_20231206_080933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I notice that Leelee has not mentioned her "besties" new book...she is such a witch! 😅 At least Jade is being supportive..

Also, why TF are we giving a bogan from the Shire a book deal?!
View attachment 2612386
LC would be bleeping spewing about this! That this bogan has a book deal and more followers. I can't stand Amy but at least she gives her paid work a solid crack.

As for writing a book?! WOW.

Reactions: 9
Leigh who cannot spell or construct a sentence has said numerous times that she has been offered a book deal for any kind of book she wants to write. She’s just too busy guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Leigh who cannot spell or construct a sentence has said numerous times that she has been offered a book deal for any kind of book she wants to write. She’s just too busy guys!
Those waffle rants when she was too busy to write her highly demanded book were about the same time she was trying to justify why her career was nothing like Zoe Foster Blake’s… and then she launched a skin care line 😂😂

• Haha
LC 100% said that bullshit about 'getting offered a book deal' no doubt when she was told by Gerard that she was I'm the process of starting her book. You just know that LC is a jealous bleep that doesn't support her friends.

Reactions: 14
Exactly what I thought - and Tigga has twins . She really doesn’t get it does she

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe in honour of Lee's trip to Paris, she could like, I dunno, maybe mention some of the amazing initiatives LRP are doing, instead of these vain and vapid photos shoots that literally no-one asked for?!

Reactions: 16
Maybe in honour of Lee's trip to Paris, she could like, I dunno, maybe mention some of the amazing initiatives LRP are doing, instead of these vain and vapid photos shoots that literally no-one asked for?!
She was the exact same for Look Good Feel Better, they do so much for cancer patients and she barely recognises it. Poor companies thinking they’re using her for promotion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.